This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Friday, July 19, 2013

 

7/19/2013, #13, 3rd Quarter 2013

In you, O LORD, I put my trust; let me never be ashamed; deliver me in your righteousness. (Psalm 31:1)
      LORD, I trust you to carry me through this time and deliver me from all unrighteousness.

Bow down your ear to me, deliver me speedily; be my rock of refuge, a fortress of defense to save me. (Psalm 31:2)
      Father, hear the cries of your children. Establish us in your son Jesus, our rock and our refuge.

For you are my rock and my fortress; therefore, for your name's sake, lead me and guide me. (Psalm 31:3)
      Holy Spirit, guide me day by day. Lead me in your righteous paths.

Pull me out of the net which they have secretly laid for me, for you are my strength. (Psalm 31:4)
      Jesus, protect me from every trap and trick of the evil one and give me the strength of your Holy Spirit day by day.

Into your hand I commit my spirit; you have redeemed me, O LORD God of truth. (Psalm 31:5)
      Father, into your hand I commit my spirit. Thank you for redeeming me by the blood of your son Jesus. Fill me daily with your truth. Thank you.

A word received: Wait on me. I AM your hope and your great reward.

A word received: Keep looking to me.

A word received: Keep your eyes on me.

Friday: 31 * 35; 1 Samuel 21:1-15; Acts 13:13-25; Mark 3:7-19a
Saturday: 30, 32 * 42, 43; 1 Samuel 22:1-23; Acts 13:26-43; Mark 3:19b-35

      Notes from the Front Line

Diocesan Intercessions: Daily: For our Bishop and for the Healing Ministry in every parish, July 17 The Diocesan Staff, The Rev’d Dr. Federico Serra-Lima, The Very Rev’d J. Nixon McMillan
July 18 Clergy Families The Rev’d Thomas Malionek
July 19 St. Andrew’s, Scotia -The Rev’d Michael Neufeld, The Rev’d Jackie J. Dowling, The Rev’d Mary Carol Hart

***** Please join us for the monthly Praise and Worship event @ St. Michael's, Colonie, Friday, July 19th beginning at 7pm. Father Frank Lockwood will be speaking. Come and experience the love of the Father!

***** St. Ann's Church (37 Division Street, Amsterdam) will celebrate our monthly Healing Eucharist on the 3nd Saturday of the month at 6pm, July 20. This service will begin with contemporary praise and worship music, Eucharist will be celebrated, and prayer will be offered for those in need of healing or any other needs.
      We are blessed to have a guest preacher with us this month. Rev. Donna J. Rohrmiller ministers out of a deep love of the Lord and His Word. She has been a missionary since 2004 when she visited Ghana, West Africa, as Bible school student. Ghana and its people have been part of Donna’s life ever since. She serves as the Ambassador to Ghana for International Accelerated Missions (IAM). The goal of this ministry, “Donna in Ghana,” is to be a catalyst for godly transformation in all whom the ministry touches. The activities of the ministry include overseeing and directing short-term, part-time Bible schools, scholarship and other educational assistance to needy youth, and health insurance and other assistance to the needy elderly. Dearest to Donna’s heart is to teach and preach the Word of God with revelation from a position of intimacy. A freewill offering will be taken at the healing service in support of her ministry.

***** Schenectady City Mission Prayer Table Report, Thursday, July 18, 2013, 5:10 - 6:10 p.m.. Torre and Jean Bissell, and Chuck Rinaldo from Christ Church Schenectady. This took place during the evening meal at the City Mission.

+--indicates received a wooden cross made by Dennis Adams of North Carolina
a--indicates anointed with Holy Water

Dan -- His daughter Shannon is doing so much better.

+Ted (volunteer) -- His daughter Camille has Lyme's Disease and there is no insurance coverage for the treatment which is very expensive.

Gary -- His kids are moving from Colorado (prayers for safe journey) and he gave thanks that he was protected from a bad accident on a round-about.

Bob (man from last week) -- He needs to get a job so he can get in the Schenectady City Mission jobs program. He confessed his sins and accepted Jesus as his Lord and Savior. When he was told he was now "clean" he said that his whole body was tingling. He announced that he wanted to be baptized.

+Leroy (regular) -- He got into a fight. He said he has "slowed down on beer".

++++++Janice (regular) -- She got crosses to give out to others during the week.

***** Report for Zion Colton Prayer table --cold Brook dr. S. Colton-- Jo Ferris, Wed. July 10 10 --11am, 70's, rain, part sun

Terry---- smiled and waved

Arlene --a regular --smiled as she passed

Lady in Toyota ---euthastic wave out window

Kathy --waved as she kept working

Kevin-- hardy wave and big smile

Marilyn --- asked for prayers for her sister's marriage. --she would keep running if I would pray --not over her -- just pray.

4 people who did not return my wave--prayed they would come to know the Lord.

Report for Zion Colton Prayer table, Cold Brook Drive, Wed. July 17,9:45 --10:45 am, Full sun, oppresive, 80's

a ---Arlene G. ---her health and her bones also safe travel as she took a friend to the dr.

a stranger hollered out --How are u doing as he waved --window open

Arlene W. ---waved and smiled

1 hesitant wave.and 1 no wave --I prayed they come to knoew the Lord.

3 Hardy waves.

4 blessings, directly from my Heavenly Father, as I sat and waved at all who went by on Cold Brook. Fresh black raspberries to eat, a bumblebee on the Queen Anne's Lace,occ. breeze and I smelled my Lord .

Albany Intercessor


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home
Geo Visitors Map

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?