This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Thursday, August 01, 2013

 

8/1/2013, #25, 3rd Quarter 2013

Make haste, O God, to deliver me! Make haste to help me, O LORD! (Psalm 70:1)
      Come soon, Lord, and help me and the members of my family.

Let them be ashamed and confounded who seek my life; let them be turned back and confused who desire my hurt. (Psalm 70:2)
      Jesus, protect us from all those who desire our harm.

Let them be turned back because of their shame, who say, "Aha, aha!" (Psalm 70:3)
      Holy Father, turn back the enemy, the evil one, and make him flee from us.

Let all those who seek you rejoice and be glad in you; and let those who love your salvation say continually, "Let God be magnified!" (Psalm 70:4)
      Holy Spirit, help me and my whole family rejoice in your power to transform our lives. Help us all say, "Let God be magnified!" Thank you.

But I am poor and needy; make haste to me, O God! You are my help and my deliverer; O LORD, do not delay. (Psalm 70:5)
      LORD, you know our need, we trust you to help us in our hour of need. Thank you.

A prayer received: Lord, give us your mind.

Thursday: [70], 71 * 74; 2 Samuel 4:1-12; Acts 16:25-40; Mark 7:1-23
Friday: 69:1-23(24-30)31-38 * 73; 2 Samuel 5:1-12; Acts 17:1-15; Mark 7:24-37

      Notes from the Front Line

Diocesan Intercessions: Daily: For our Bishop and for cultivation of daily prayer in every disciple, August 1 St. John the Evangelist, Stockport – The Rev’d Rose Ann Felty

Albany Intercessor


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home
Geo Visitors Map

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?