This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Monday, September 16, 2013

 

9/16/2013, #65, 3rd Quarter 2013

Whenever I am afraid, I will trust in you. (Psalm 56:3)
      You are my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? (See Psalm 27:1a)

In God (I will praise his word), in God I have put my trust; I will not fear. What can flesh do to me? (Psalm 56:4)
      LORD, you are the strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid? (See Psalm 27:1b)

      Thank you, Holy Spirit, for giving me hope.

Where can I go from your Spirit? Or where can I flee from Your presence? If I ascend into heaven, you are there; If I make my bed in hell, behold, you are there. If I take the wings of the morning, and dwell in the uttermost parts of the sea, even there your hand shall lead me, And your right hand shall hold me. If I say, "Surely the darkness shall fall on me," Even the night shall be light about me; Indeed, the darkness shall not hide from you, but the night shines as the day; the darkness and the light are both alike to you. (Psalm 139:7-12)
      Jesus, there is no darkness dark enough to hide me from your light. Help me each day to take each step by your light.

Monday: 56, 57, [58] * 64, 65; 1 Kings 21:1-16; 1 Cor. 1:1-19; Matt. 4:1-11
Tuesday: 61, 62 * 68:1-20(21-23)24-36; 1 Kings 21:17-29; 1 Cor. 1:20-31; Matt. 4:12-17

      Notes from the Front Line

Diocesan Intercessions: Daily: For our Bishop and for everyone to read the Scriptures September 16 For Bishop William Love on the 7th Anniversary of his Consecration

***** Mudge Mission Prayer Mail for 17 September
Dear partners in prayer, this is our weekly public prayer mail. Weather was like Belize this week, in the 90s and 100% humidity.
This week's selective overview:
      1) A great class yesterday.
      2) Setting up visits with vocational advisees and students for my next trip to Belize
      3) Working on Cursillo rollo and meditation for Belize.
      4) Developing various courses materials.
Prayer requests:
      1) Pray for the students and faculty. Various issues keep popping up.
      2) Pray for the October visit to Belize. Plans to be finalized this week. Your prayers are making a difference.
      3) Continue to pray for the setting up of my appointments with students and vocational advisees during the next trip to Belize.
      4) Pray for our family members who are on the threshold of making important decisions or implementing plans.
      In Christ, Shaw+, and on behalf of Julie+

***** St. Ann's Church (37 Division St, Amsterdam) invites you to join us for our monthly Healing Eucharist on Saturday, September 21 at 6 pm. We will begin with contemporary praise and worship music, celebrate Eucharist, and prayer teams will be available following the Eucharist. This service will take place on the third Saturday of every month at 6 pm. For more information visit our website http://www.saintannsamsterdam.org/ .

Albany Intercessor


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home
Geo Visitors Map

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?