This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Friday, September 27, 2013

 

9/27/2013, #76, 3rd Quarter 2013

O LORD, God of my salvation, I have cried out day and night before you. Let my prayer come before you; incline your ear to my cry. (Psalm 88:1-2)
      LORD< hear the cries of my heart.

For my soul is full of troubles, and my life draws near to the grave. (Psalm 88:3)
      Jesus, once I was young and now I am old. I trust you to carry me to victory.

I am counted with those who go down to the pit; I am like a man who has no strength, (Psalm 88:4)
      Holy Spirit, give me this day's strength -- strength to endure.

Adrift among the dead, like the slain who lie in the grave, whom you remember no more, and who are cut off from your hand. (Psalm 88:5)
      Father, I live in the hope of the resurrection.

      "I know that my redeemer lives, and he shall stand at last on the earth; and after my skin is destroyed, this I know, that in my flesh I shall see God, whom I shall see for myself, and my eyes shall behold, and not as a stranger. How my heart yearns within me!" (Job 19:25-27)

Friday: 88 * 91, 92; 2 Kings 9:17-37; 1 Cor. 7:1-9; Matt. 6:7-15
Saturday: 87, 90 * 136; 2 Kings 11:1-20a; 1 Cor. 7:10-24; Matt. 6:19-24

      Notes from the Front Line

Diocesan Intercessions: Daily: For our Bishop and for everyone to read the Scriptures September 27 Women’s Cursillo (October 10-13)

***** Cathedral prayer table report 09/25/13, Wonderful sunny day. Deacon Sue Plaske, Beth Collum, Hilda Hardy, Jana Lingo

A Woman - will stop when she needs us

Kendra and Kyesha - need jobs that they would be blessed and bless others.

Matt and Girlfriend -apt fire - for peace and transition to new housing

Gary - hip pain

Darrell - a Drive up - "So glad you're here" - guidance and discernment, both for himself and his two sons,

FHS, Jana

***** Fr.John Hopkins and I are offering a grief support group called "Comfort for those Who Mourn" starting on Monday October 21st at St. Luke's on the Hill, 40 Mc Bride Road, Mechanicville from 4:00-5:30. The group will last 6 weeks and then there will be monthly reunion meetings. There, of course, is no charge for the meetings but registration at 664-4834 is appreciated. Many thanks and blessings, Deacon Lynne Curtis

Albany Intercessor


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home
Geo Visitors Map

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?