This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Wednesday, October 16, 2013

 

10/16/2013, #14, 4th Quarter 2013

"Therefore whoever confesses me before men, him I will also confess before my Father who is in heaven. But whoever denies me before men, him I will also deny before my Father who is in heaven. (Matthew 10:32-33)
      Jesus, whatever the cost, help me to be a faithful confessor of you and your name.

Blessed are those who keep his testimonies, who seek him with the whole heart! (Psalm 119:2)
      Holy Spirit, give me an undivided heart so that I might seek after the testimonies of God day by day.

They also do no iniquity; they walk in his ways. (Psalm 119:3)
      Father, keep my feet on the path of life and away from all iniquity. Thank you.

A word received: Give me yourself; that is the best gift you can give me.

Wednesday: 119:1-24 * 12, 13, 14; Jer. 37:3-21; 1 Cor. 14:13-25; Matt. 10:24-33
Thursday: 18:1-20 * 18:21-50; Jer. 38:1-13; 1 Cor. 14:26-33a,37-40; Matt. 10:34-42

      Notes from the Front Line

Diocesan Intercessions: Daily: For our Bishop and for the Lord to raise up missionary minded Deacons October 16 The Rev’d Joel Grigg

***** St. Ann's Church (37 Division St, Amsterdam) invites you to join us for our monthly Healing Eucharist on Saturday, October 19 at 6 pm. We will begin with contemporary praise and worship music, celebrate Eucharist, and prayer teams will be available following the Eucharist. This service will take place on the third Saturday of every month at 6 pm. For more information visit our website http://www.saintannsamsterdam.org.

***** From: Greg Bailey
Sent: Wednesday, October 16, 2013
Subject: Update on Fr. Paul and Pat
Pat wrote,
      Paul+ got out of surgery and is now in ICU at St. Elizabeth's. The doctor said the surgery went well and they repaired 2 hernias. Paul+ is in ICU because of his weak heart where they will watch him to make sure his heart tolerates the "fluid changes" from surgery (for the next 3 days). He's in good hands, God's hands, and God's hands on earth are watching over him too. As our daughter Kim said, Daddy will be fine, he has "God's Heart". And it's so true. Praise God who has brought us thru so many things, especially Paul against all odds just as he is bringing me thru the cancer (my friend will be taking me to my next Chemo treatment in Syracuse on Thursday). I can't say THANKS enough for the continued prayers and to Our Lord carrying Paul thru this and will continue to. God bless. In Christ's precious name and FHS, Pat

***** From: Greg Bailey
Sent: Tuesday, October 15, 2013
Subject: Update on Carolyn LaComb
      Fr. Ed just shared this update, The surgeon just dropped in an told me everything went well with Carolyn's surgery. He made a point to emphasized that "she really, really needed this done." In fact, he couldn't believe that she could walk on it, being that he knee was so deteriorated. Well, anyways, "Praise the Lord!!!" Now comes the recovery and rehab

Albany Intercessor


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home
Geo Visitors Map

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?