This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Tuesday, October 22, 2013

 

10/22/2013, #18, 4th Quarter 2013

"Come to me, all you who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest." (Matthew 11:28 )
      Jesus, I come to you. Help me leave my burdens at the foot of your cross. Please help me enter into your rest.

"Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and lowly in heart, and you will find rest for your souls." (Matthew 11:29)
      Lord, I long to be yoked with you every day of my life. Thank you for your gentleness with me and the rest and peace you give me.

"For my yoke is easy and my burden is light." (Matthew 11:30)
      Holy Spirit, help me daily rest in my Father's arms so that I may find the ease of Jesus' yoke and the lightness of his burden. Thank you.

Behold, I tell you a mystery: We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed--in a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trumpet. For the trumpet will sound, and the dead will be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed. (1 Corinthians 15:51-52)

      LORD, I long to hear that trumpet sound and be raised up incorruptible and changed.

      "I know that my redeemer lives, and he shall stand at last on the earth; and after my skin is destroyed, this I know, that in my flesh I shall see God, whom I shall see for myself, and my eyes shall behold, and not as a stranger. How my heart yearns within me!" (Job 19:25-27)

A word received: I AM your strength -- lean on me.

Tuesday: 26, 28 * 36, 39; Lam. 1:1-5(6-9)10-12; 1 Cor. 15:41-50; Matt. 11:25-30
Wednesday: 38 * 119:25-48; Lam. 2:8-15; 1 Cor. 15:51-58; Matt. 12:1-14

      Notes from the Front Line

Diocesan Intercessions: Daily: For our Bishop and for the Lord to raise up missionary minded Deacons October 22 Lay Readers in the Parishes of our Diocese

***** Healing Service at Christ the King
      The guest preacher at the Service of Healing at Christ the King Spiritual Life Center on Tuesday, October 22nd will be Pastor Jim French, Rector of St. Luke's, Cambridge. Pastor Jim has been involved in the healing ministry in the Diocese of Albany for nearly 10 years. He has a deep passion to release the healing power of the Lord Jesus Christ into a hurting world. He will be preaching on The Conditions for Healing: What is it that God requires of us to be healed? The Healing service begins at 10 a.m. Opportunity for individual prayer ministry occurs at the end of the service. Lunch is available for purchase in the dining room of the Welcome Center afterwards.

***** State Street Prayer Table Report Monday, 10/21 1:00PM - 2:10PM, Carol MacNaughton, Mark Pasko and guitar
+--indicates received a wooden cross made by Dennis Adams of North Carolina

+Kevin - (was wearing his Dennis Adams cross, asked for another to give away) Blessing, God's light to shine through him

Group of 4 walk-by's - proudly showed us their crosses

++ Sam (young woman) and Bridget (17 day old baby) - blessings on the mom and new little girl. The baby s Bridget Elizabeth - named after the saints

+Kenneth - homeless, direct siblings dead, trying to get to the Bronx to live with an adopted sister

John - prayer for reunion with his daughter Tahiyyah

++++ Amanda (mom) with her 3 children - Jhaiqun, Donovan, and Lavendar. Mom mad the children pray with us - we said a Thank You prayer, then blessed them all

+Promelia - we prayed for the Lord to remove the fuzziness of her vision; then she proudly told us her testimony of dreaming of Jesus and his curing her broken foot, driving away the darkness, giving her energy, and a job.

+William - he asked prayers for his many needs. We also blessed him.

Walk by asked "Pray God's will will be done in our life".

A car driving by shouted out the window "Alleluia!"

Albany Intercessor


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home
Geo Visitors Map

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?