This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Monday, December 09, 2013

 

12/9/2013, #62, 4th Quarter 2013

I will praise you, O LORD, with my whole heart; I will tell of all your marvelous works. (Psalm 9:1)
      Jesus, please help me daily tell the generation to come the wonderful things you have done for me.

I will be glad and rejoice in you; I will sing praise to your name, O Most High. (Psalm 9:2)
      Holy Spirit, help me sing the songs of Zion; help me join that eternal chorus that praises our God and Father and his Son Jesus Christ.

The LORD also will be a refuge for the oppressed, a refuge in times of trouble. (Psalm 9:9)
      Jesus, you are my refuge and my hiding place. Thank you.

And those who know your name will put their trust in you; for you, LORD, have not forsaken those who seek you. (Psalm 9:10)
      Thank you, Father. You have not forsaken me, but have rescued me out of sin and death. I sought you and you found me. Thank you.

Monday: 25 * 9, 15; Amos 7:1-9: Rev. 1:1-8: Matt. 22:23-33
Tuesday: 26,: 28 * 36, 39; Amos 7:10-17:: Rev. 1:9-16: Matt. 22:34-46

      Notes from the Front Line

Daily: For our Bishop and for Christ the King Spiritual Life Center
December 9 Desire to invite the unchurched this Advent

***** Soul stirrings...
Embarrassed
But
With courage
And utter faith
After twelve years
The woman pushed through.
There He was!
Behind Him
She touched
The hem.
She was cured instantly.
Have faith and courage my friends
Push through...
Kneel in front of the altar
Touch the hem
Of the altar cloth.
The nearest thing to His robe...
By faith.
Fr. Nigel Mumford+

Albany Intercessor


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home
Geo Visitors Map

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?