This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Friday, January 31, 2014

 

1/31/2014, #26, 1st Quarter 2014

But the Holy Spirit also witnesses to us; for after he had said before, (Hebrews 10:15)
      Holy Spirit, be a daily witness to us of the love of Jesus for us.

"This is the covenant that I will make with them after those days, says the LORD: I will put my laws into their hearts, and in their minds I will write them," (Hebrews 10:16)
      Jesus, renew in us the covenant you have made with us and cleanse and purify the mind of the church, your people.

then he adds, "Their sins and their lawless deeds I will remember no more." (Hebrews 10:17)
      Father, thank you that by the shed blood of Jesus all our sins that we bring to you are covered over and you remember them no more.

Let us hold fast the confession of our hope without wavering, for he who promised is faithful. (Hebrews 10:23)
      Jesus, please help all of us in this diocese hold fast to the confession of our faith in you and go deeper in you. Let the light of the gospel shine forth at the Diocesan Convention in June so that all may see by it.

I delight to do your will, O my God, and your law is within my heart." I have proclaimed the good news of righteousness in the great assembly; indeed, I do not restrain my lips, O LORD, you yourself know. I have not hidden your righteousness within my heart; I have declared your faithfulness and your salvation; I have not concealed your lovingkindness and your truth From the great assembly. (Psalm 40:8-10)
      LORD, I pray that more and more people in this diocese will declare your faithfulness and lovingkindness to others. Thank you.

A word received: Listen to my word.

A word received: I want you to turn to me.

Friday: 40, 54 * 51; Gen. 17:15-27: Heb. 10:11-25: John 6:1-15
Saturday: 55 * 138, 139:1-17(18-23); Gen. 18:1-16: Heb. 10:26-39: John 6:16-27

      Notes from the Front Line

Daily: For our Bishop and for growth in every parish
JANUARY 31 Clergy Widows and Widowers

***** Cathedral Prayer table report 1-29-14, Deacon Sue Plaske and Jana Lingo
No 'Customers', but we prayed anyway!
- for the Clergy, esp Bishop Love & Karen, Dean Collum & Beth, & Dcn. Carpenter
- Homeless - protection and provision
- Police, Firefighters, and all those who work outside -protection
- preparation for successful Mission Trip to Haiti, and for bake sale on Thurs and Fri to fund trip
- Daughters of the King classes held on Saturdays thru February.
FHS Jana

Albany Intercessor


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home
Geo Visitors Map

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?