This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Friday, February 28, 2014

 

2/28/2014, #51, 1st Quarter 2014

Now there were certain Greeks among those who came up to worship at the feast. Then they came to Philip, who was from Bethsaida of Galilee, and asked him, saying, "Sir, we wish to see Jesus." Philip came and told Andrew, and in turn Andrew and Philip told Jesus. But Jesus answered them, saying, "The hour has come that the Son of Man should be glorified. Most assuredly, I say to you, unless a grain of wheat falls into the ground and dies, it remains alone; but if it dies, it produces much grain. He who loves his life will lose it, and he who hates his life in this world will keep it for eternal life. If anyone serves Me, let him follow Me; and where I am, there My servant will be also. If anyone serves Me, him My Father will honor. (John 12:20-26)
      Holy Spirit, move among us in this diocese to raise up men and women and youths who will give their all for Jesus and so bear much fruit.

      Father, you are Lord of the Harvest: send us into the harvest fields to bring in the full crop you have prepared for us.

      Jesus, I am willing to be a grain of wheat for you. Help me join with you day by day in producing much grain.

A word received (11/18/06): Pray for the day of my threshing. Pray that none of the wheat will be lost with the chaff. Pray for my little ones who are being led astray by lies. Pray for my will to be done.

Epaphras, my fellow prisoner in Christ Jesus, greets you, as do Mark, Aristarchus, Demas, Luke, my fellow laborers. The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with your spirit. Amen. (Philemon 1:23-25)
      Jesus, help us to be fellow laborers for the gospel. Help us join with all those saints down through the ages whose passion for you was greater than any suffering they had to endure. Thank you.

Then King David went in and sat before the LORD; and he said: "Who am I, O Lord GOD? And what is my family, that You have brought me this far? (2 Samuel 7:18 )
      Father, help me come to that place of stillness where I am at rest in your presence as David was with you. Thank you.

Cause me to hear your lovingkindness in the morning, for in you do I trust; cause me to know the way in which I should walk, for I lift up my soul to you. (Psalm 143:8 )
      Jesus, I lift up my soul to you.

A word received (11/28/13): I can set your spirit free from every snare of the evil one.

A word received: I AM living water; come to me and drink.

Friday: 140, 142 * 141, 143:1-11(12); Prov. 8:1-21: Philemon 1-25: John 12:9-19
Saturday: 137:1-6(7-9), 144 * 104; Prov. 8:22-36: 2 Tim. 1:1-14: John 12:20-26

      Notes from the Front Line

Daily: For our Bishop and for increase in disciples and Lay Leaders
FEBRUARY 27 Christ the King Spiritual Life Center -- The Rev’d Mathew Baker, Director
FEBRUARY 28 Diocesan Council

***** St. Ann's, Amsterdam (37 Division Street) - invites you to join us for a Hymn Sing-Along, Saturday, March 8, as we sing some of our favorite hymns. Come and join us in praising God in Song. Our evening will be led by Lisa Longe and Dcn. Alan Hart.

***** It is with sadness that we report the death of Deacon Susan Stewart, Deacon at St. Matthew's, Latham, after a long battle with cancer. Visitng hours will be on Friday, March 7th from 5 pm to 7 pm at The Cathedral of All Saints, 62 South Swan Street, Albany, NY 12210. Funeral services, with Bishop Love officiating and preaching, will be Saturday, March 8th at 11 am, also at the Cathedral. Please keep Deacon Susan's family, parish, and friends in your prayers.
      Rest eternal grant unto her, O Lord; let light perpetual shine upon her. Almighty God, Father of all mercies and giver of comfort: Deal graciously, we pray, with all who mourn; that, casting all their care on you, they may know the consolation of your love; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

***** Upcoming Healing Conference at St. Luke's, Cambridge
      St. Luke's Cambridge is pleased to announce an upcoming healing conference presented by Michael and Christine Hales of Kingdom Arts Ministries, Philmont, NY. Michael and Christine have been trained under Randy Clark at the Global School of Supernatural Ministry and they now teach others to walk in the supernatural ways of the Holy Spirit. They are currently teaching at the GSSM satellite school at St. Michael's, Colonie. Join us on March 15 from 9:30 – 4:00 to learn how God desires to move in our midst and how to co-labor with him in what he is doing!
      There is no cost for the conference, however a free will offering will be taken. Please bring a bag lunch. Drinks and refreshments will be provided. The conference will include time for worship, teaching and ministry.
      Many blessings!
      Jim French +, St. Luke's Church, 4 St. Luke's Place, Cambridge, NY 12816

Albany Intercessor


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home
Geo Visitors Map

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?