Sunday, March 23, 2014
3/23/2014, #64, 1st Quarter 2014
Jesus, please help me to know the gift of God; help me to know you; please give me your living water.
Jesus answered and said to her, "Whoever drinks of this water will thirst again, but whoever drinks of the water that I shall give him will never thirst. But the water that I shall give him will become in him a fountain of water springing up into everlasting life." (John 4:13-14)
"Spring up, O well, within my soul…"
For if when we were enemies we were reconciled to God through the death of His Son, much more, having been reconciled, we shall be saved by His life. And not only that, but we also rejoice in God through our Lord Jesus Christ, through whom we have now received the reconciliation. (Romans 5:10-11)
Jesus, thank you for reconciling us to your Father.
A word received: I will give you living water for your soul. Come and drink.
Sunday: 93, 96 * 34; Gen. 44:1-17: Rom. 8:1-10: John 5:25-29
Third Sunday in Lent: 95 or 95:6-11; Exodus 17:1-7; Romans 5:1-11; John 4:5-26(27-38 )39-42
Monday: 80 * 77, ; Gen. 44:18-34: 1 Cor. 7:25-31: Mark 5:21-43
Notes from the Front Line
Daily: For our Bishop and for Holiness of life in every Episcopalian
MARCH 23 Confirmation Retreat (April 25-27)
Pray daily for vocations to the Sisters of St. Mary.
***** March 22 2014 Prayer Table St Francis Mission Albany Prayer Team Candy, Jana and Linda, prayers for people and families in Arbor Hill
1. Bernie, his brother in law Paul at the hospital recovering, daily provision, protection and blessing
2. Dora, daily blessing and protection
3. Consuelo, daily provision and protection
4. Robert, Health strength
5. Doug, good decisions, protection
6. Pauline, continues to move forward in her life, Godly relationship
7. Roberta, job, alcohol addiction
8.Dwayne, find a job, wife Tina recovery from cancer
9. Needs and concerns for James and Rodney
Trinity Church Watervliet March 22, 2014 Prayer Team: Sue and Candy- Prayers for people and families in Watervliet
1. Pat, daily provisions and pain in arthritic knees
2. Blessings to a young boy leaving the store
3. Mother and young son, Blessings son sent us blessings back with a big smile :)
4. Women walking to bus, pray for joy in her life
5. Ellen, pray for depression, daily provisions
6. Stacy, depression, daily provision
7 Steve, blessing, daily provision
8. Linda and Mario ( son in jail) Linda's depression Mario to be saved and spiritually guided.
9. 5 teenagers: prayed for guidance and blessings
10. Fred financial provisions
11. Mom and 3 kids rushing to bus, blessings and protection
12. David daily provisions, blessings, recovery from stroke