This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Monday, March 31, 2014

 

3/31/2014, #69, 1st Quarter 2014

The LORD is my shepherd; I shall not want. (Psalm 23:1)
      Jesus, shepherd me.

He makes me to lie down in green pastures; he leads me beside the still waters. (Psalm 23:2)
      Lord, lead me.

He restores my soul; (Psalm 23:3a)
      Holy Spirit, restore my soul.

He leads me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake. (Psalm 23:3b)
      Jesus, lead me.

Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil; for you are with me; your rod and your staff, they comfort me. (Psalm 23:4)
      Father, set me free of fear in the dark times and comfort me.

You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies; you anoint my head with oil; my cup runs over. (Psalm 23:5)
      Holy Spirit, anoint me.

Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me All the days of my life; and I will dwell in the house of the LORD Forever. (Psalm 23:6)
      LORD, let your goodness and mercy follow me all the days of my life.

Give no offense, either to the Jews or to the Greeks or to the church of God, just as I also please all men in all things, not seeking my own profit, but the profit of many, that they may be saved. (1 Corinthians 10:32-33)
      Holy Spirit, please help me turn aside from all self-seeking so that I may bring many to know Jesus Christ.

Imitate me, just as I also imitate Christ. (1 Corinthians 11:1)
      Jesus, please help me walk daily in your ways and imitate you as Paul did. Thank you.

But my faithfulness and my mercy shall be with him, and in my name his horn shall be exalted. Also I will set his hand over the sea, and his right hand over the rivers. He shall cry to me, "You are my Father, my God, and the rock of my salvation." (Psalm 89:24-26)
      Father, thank you that I can join with David in saying, "You are my Father, my God, and the rock of my salvation." Thank you for your faithfulness and mercy.

A word received: Turn to me and live.

A word received: Turn to me and I will shepherd you.

Romans 8:28 A word received: I can make all things work together for good for those who love me.

Monday: 89:1-18 * 89:19-52; Gen. 49:1-28: 1 Cor. 10:14-11:1: Mark 7:24-37
Tuesday: 97, 99, [100] * 94, [95]; Gen. 49:29-50:14: 1 Cor. 11:17-34: Mark 8:1-10

      Notes from the Front Lines

Daily: For our Bishop and for Holiness of life in every Episcopalian
MARCH 27 Christ Church, Herkimer – The Rev’d Jill Stellman
MARCH 28 The Rev’d David Sutcliffe
MARCH 29 Good Shepherd, Elizabethtown – The Rev’d David Sullivan, The Rev’d William Wheeler
MARCH 30 Episcopal Marriage Encounter
MARCH 31 Christ Church, Deposit – The Rev’d Daniel Jones, Sr., The Ven. Barbara Hanstine, The Rev’d William Wright

***** Christ Church Schenectady Prayer Table Report, Saturday, March 29, 2014, 9:15 - 10:30 a.m. Louise Popa, Steve Evans, and Torre Bissell on State St. and Darlene Chesnut and Mark Pasko on Albany St.

+--indicates received a wooden cross made by Dennis Adams of North Carolina
a--indicates was anointed with Holy Water
199--"199 Promises of God", a small paperback with encouraging quotes from the Bible

Albany St.

a man walked by and pointing to the crosses said he has 3 of those!

+ 199 Janet- peace

Ras- prayed a blessing

+ Pamela- healing in her family

+ Shaquia (young woman)- prayed for the ups and downs in her life that she would know Jesus is there in the down times too, for safety and provision

+ Milan (young man)- for a job

199 Carrie- prayed for the missing plane and people in it, and for the people in the mud slide, and a general prayer for her.

State St.

Steve (man) -- He needs roof repairs to his new place of business.

Mark -- He is doing two music programs Easter week at an old people's home.

199 Tobias (regular) -- He is behind in his rent. He needs a better paying job and a new location. He also asked prayer for his many friends.

The Bus Driver honked at us.

+ John (man) -- "Everything!"

+ 199 Gary (man) -- He recommitted his life to Jesus. He confessed his sins and accepted God's forgiveness.

+ 199 Emmanuel (young man) -- He wants to be able to play soccer.

+ 199 Naru (man) -- "Health!" He has one arm.

+ 199 Bishop (man) -- Health and provision.

+ 199 Zenovia (woman walking be)

+ 199 Danny (man) -- His son's fiancé has stage 1 cancer in her breast, but it has spread to her lung.

+ 199 Eddie (man) -- He would like to see some of his goals come to pass and for his family to stay togetyher.

Albany Intercessor


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home
Geo Visitors Map

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?