This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Wednesday, April 09, 2014

 

4/9/2014, #5, 2nd Quarter 2014

Out of the depths I have cried to you, O LORD; (Psalm 130:1)
      LORD, thank you for hearing the cry that comes from the depths of my heart.

Lord, hear my voice! Let your ears be attentive to the voice of my supplications. (Psalm 130:2)
      Jesus, thank you for hearing all those who cry out to you in their hour of need. Please hear my cry.

If you, LORD, should mark iniquities, O Lord, who could stand? But there is forgiveness with you, that you may be feared. (Psalm 130:3-4)
      Father, you know the depts. of my sin -- thank you for forgiving me through your son Jesus Christ.

I wait for the LORD, my soul waits, and in his word I do hope. (Psalm 130:5)
      Holy Spirit, give me a waiting heart -- a heart that hopes in your word.

My soul waits for the Lord more than those who watch for the morning-- yes, more than those who watch for the morning. (Psalm 130:6)
      Lord, I am waiting for you. Please give me eyes to watch and see what you are doing.

O Israel, hope in the LORD; for with the LORD there is mercy, and with him is abundant redemption. And he shall redeem Israel from all his iniquities. (Psalm 130:7-8 )
      Jesus, you are my hope, my mercy, and my redeemer. Thank you.

A word received: I will shepherd you.

A word received: I AM in charge; let me guide you.

A word received: Speak my word.

Wednesday: 119:145-176 * 128, 129, 130; Exod. 7:8-24: 2 Cor. 2:14-3:6: Mark 10:1-16
Thursday: 131, 132, [133] * 140, 142; Exod. 7:25-8:19: 2 Cor. 3:7-18: Mark 10:17-31

      Notes from the Front Lines

APRIL Daily: For our Bishop and for every disciple to work toward tithing
9 Confirmation Retreat (April 25-27),
The Rev’d Peter Schofield

***** Diocesan Update Special Edition, April 3, 2014
146th Convention of the Diocese of Albany
Online Convention Registration Is Now Open!

      The online registration for the 146th Convention of the Episcopal Diocese of Albany is now open! As with last year's registration, you can register multiple individuals at a time and pay for them all at once with one credit card charge. This year, you also have various options to send confirmation e-mails. You may send a receipt to an individual registrant, which will include all the registrations done in that session, along with the costs for each individual registration and the total charged to the credit card. You may also send a confirmation to each individual registrant on a multiple registration, and those e-mails can include just that individual's registration or you can include all the registrations for that session. You have the option of including the individual cost and total cost in the confirmations as well.
To register, click http://www.albanyepiscopaldiocese.org/forms/Convention/2014/2014ConventionRegistrationForm.php

Albany Intercessor


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home
Geo Visitors Map

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?