This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Friday, May 16, 2014

 

5/16/2014, #25, 2nd Quarter 2014

But let your 'Yes' be 'Yes,' and your 'No,' 'No.' For whatever is more than these is from the evil one. (Matthew 5:37)
      Holy Spirit, let our word be our bond.

Have mercy upon me, O God, According to your lovingkindness; according to the multitude of your tender mercies, blot out my transgressions. Wash me thoroughly from my iniquity, and cleanse me from my sin. (Psalm 51:1-2)
      Yes, LORD.

For I acknowledge my transgressions, and my sin is always before me. Against you, you only, have I sinned, and done this evil in your sight -- that you may be found just when you speak, And blameless when you judge. (Psalm 51:3-4)
      Jesus, please help me acknowledge my sins before you.

A word received: Hunger for my word.

Friday: 40,54 * 51; Exod. 34:18-35: 1 Thess. 3:1-13: Matt. 5:27-37
Saturday: 55 * 138,139:1-17(18-23); Exod. 40:18-38: 1 Thess. 4:1-12: Matt. 5:38-48;

      Notes from the Front Lines

MAY Daily: For our Bishop and for Spiritual Vitality in every Parish
16 Blessings on all church wardens,

      The Rev’d Cn Curtis Denney, The Rev’d Gilbert DeLaura

***** Pray for those attending the Diocesan Convention to recover their first love and passion for Jesus.

***** Pray for relief from black flies, mosquitoes, ticks, and bears at the Diocesan Convention.

***** Please join us at St. Michael's in Colonie this Friday, May 16th at 7pm for our monthly Worship service. We will view a special movie feature--“Compelled By Love” with Heidi Baker--followed by Communion and ministry time!

***** St. Ann's Church (37 Division St, Amsterdam) invites you to join us for our monthly Healing Eucharist on Saturday, May 17 at 6 pm. We will begin with contemporary praise and worship music, celebrate Eucharist, and prayer teams will be available following the Eucharist. Childcare is available during the service.

Albany Intercessor


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home
Geo Visitors Map

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?