This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Wednesday, August 20, 2014

 

8/20/2014, #12, 3rd Quarter 2014

Out of the depths I have cried to you, O LORD; Lord, hear my voice! Let your ears be attentive to the voice of my supplications. If you, LORD, should mark iniquities, O Lord, who could stand? But there is forgiveness with you, that you may be feared. I wait for the LORD, my soul waits, and in his word I do hope. My soul waits for the Lord more than those who watch for the morning-- yes, more than those who watch for the morning. O Israel, hope in the LORD; for with the LORD there is mercy, And with him is abundant redemption. And he shall redeem Israel from all his iniquities. (Psalm 130:1-8 )
      [Prayer by Steve Ruetschie, Pastor of the Union Church of Manila, from Jesus Heals a Paralytic (Part:2 - Forgiveness)]
      Lord Jesus Christ, send Your Holy Spirit into my life and fill me with your love for people. Especially in regard to (name), whom I have a hard time forgiving, help me to see him [or her] as you see him. Take out of my heart the desire to get even. Show me some good quality in him that I haven't seen before. I pray that You bless this person in abundance. Free me from any judgmentalism on my part, and help me to love the person as You do. Please help us to reconcile our relationship. If he needs to change, help him do that, but help me to change too, and show me any areas where I may be blind. Pour out Your love into my heart. Forgive me my sins as I forgive those who have hurt me. In Jesus name, Amen.

WORD: Pray for forgiveness among my people.
            
Daily Lectionary
Wednesday: 119:145-176 * 128, 129, 130; Judges 18:16-31: Acts 8:14-25: John 6:1-15
Thursday: 131, 132, [133] * 134, 135; Job 1:1-22: Acts 8:26-40: John 6:16-27

      Notes from the Front Lines

Daily: For our Bishop and for cultivation of daily prayer in every disciple
AUGUST 20 The Deans

***** Jesus Heals a Paralytic (Part:1) from Union Church of Manila Part 1 of Luke 5:17-26 by Pastor Steve Ruetschle at the Union Church of Manila, August 10, 2014 http://vimeo.com/103041562

***** Jesus Heals a Paralytic (Part:2 - Forgiveness) from Union Church of Manila Part 2 of Luke 5:17-26 by Pastor Steve Ruetschle at the Union Church of Manila, August 17, 2014 http://vimeo.com/103623391

Albany Intercessor


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home
Geo Visitors Map

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?