This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Wednesday, March 11, 2015

 

3/11/2015, #13, 1st Quarter 2015

And not only that, but we also rejoice in God through our Lord Jesus Christ, through whom we have now received the reconciliation. (Romans 5:11)
      Jesus, thank you for reconciling me to your Father.

Your dwelling place is in the midst of deceit; through deceit they refuse to know me," says the LORD. (Jeremiah 9:6)
      Lord Jesus, cleanse the seminaries of the Episcopal Church. Thank you.

I have restrained my feet from every evil way, that I may keep your word. (Psalm 119:101)
      Holy Spirit, please help me restrain my feet from every evil way so that I keep your word in my heart.

Your word is a lamp to my feet and a light to my path. (Psalm 119:105)
      Light my path, Lord, by your word.

My flesh trembles for fear of you, and I am afraid of your judgments. (Psalm 119:120)
      Holy Spirit, please teach me to fear you so that I may gain wisdom. Thank you.

What we have heard:
WORD: I will hold you up when you are afraid.
WORD: You are still in my care. Look to me with hope.
WORD: Let me cleanse the temple of your heart.
WORD: You are in my care. Look to me day by day for the help only I can give.
WORD: Pray for righteousness among my people.
WORD: Come to me; let me hold you in my arms.
WORD: Do not let the sin of others be an excuse for yourself.
WORD: Place your hand in mine. Let me lead you.
WORD: I will bless your struggles to share my word.
WORD: Place your hand in mine - I will lead you.
WORD: Place your trust and your hope in me.
WORD: Come to me; I AM waiting.
WORD: Pray for the fresh wind of my Spirit.
WORD: Pray for my body, the church.
WORD: Wait on my goodness.
WORD: When the storm comes, look to me for help.
WORD: Look to me for help in the storms of life.
WORD: You are in my care.
WORD: Cry out to me in your hour of need. I will listen.
WORD: I hear the cries of my people.
WORD: I AM your shelter in the storm.
WORD: Seek my righteousness and my ways.
WORD: Wait on me. Trust me to do what is right.
WORD: You have come into my presence and I love you.
WORD: Yield up your lives and whatever possesses you.
WORD: Learn to love what I love.
WORD: Trust me with your children.

Daily Lectionary
Wednesday: 119:97-120; *; 81, 82; Jer. 8:18-9:6; Rom. 5:1-11; John 8:12-20
Thursday: [83] or 42,43; *; 85, 86; Jer. 10:11-24; Rom. 5:12-21; John 8:21-32

      From the Front Lines

***** Please pray for vocations to the Sisters of St. Mary and for healing of Sr. MaryAngela who broke her ankle. Please pray for Brenda Reid who administers the Healing Center at Christ the King.

***** Please pray for and attend the Diocesan Convention in June.
      Call to Convention 2015
      Three Persons, One God
      Three Streams, One Church

To register online for the 147th Convention of the Diocese of Albany, click http://www.albanyepiscopaldiocese.org/forms/Convention/2015/2015ConventionRegistrationForm.php .

Albany Intercessor


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home
Geo Visitors Map

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?