This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Wednesday, March 18, 2015

 

3/18/2015, #14, 1st Quarter 2015

And Jesus said to them, "I am the bread of life. He who comes to me shall never hunger, and he who believes in me shall never thirst. (John 6:35)
      Jesus, please help me receive you into my body and soul.

And this is the will of him who sent me, that everyone who sees the Son and believes in him may have everlasting life; and I will raise him up at the last day." (John 6:40)
      Thank you, Father. Please help me live and die in the hope of the resurrection.

The word which came to Jeremiah from the LORD, saying: "Arise and go down to the potter's house, and there I will cause you to hear my words." Then I went down to the potter's house, and there he was, making something at the wheel. And the vessel that he made of clay was marred in the hand of the potter; so he made it again into another vessel, as it seemed good to the potter to make. Then the word of the LORD came to me, saying: "O house of Israel, can I not do with you as this potter?" says the LORD. "Look, as the clay is in the potter's hand, so are you in my hand, O house of Israel! (Jeremiah 18:1-6)

What we heard
WORD: Live your life blessing others.
      P.S. I have pneumonia. All prayers gratefully received. Torre
WORD: Remember the times of my victory in your life and give me thanks.
WORD: Come into my arms. Let me hold you and comfort you.
WORD: Come to me, my arms are open wide.
WORD: Look to me, even when others reject me.
WORD: When you walk alone, remember that I AM walking with you beside you.
WORD: Let me be your foundation stone.

Daily Lectionary
Wednesday: 101, 109:1-4(5-19)20-30; *; 119:121-144; Jer. 18:1-11; Rom. 8:1-11; John 6:27-40
Thursday: 69:1-23(24-30)31-38; *; 73; Jer. 22:13-23; Rom. 8:12-27; John 6:41-51

      From the Front Lines

***** Please pray for vocations to the Sisters of St. Mary and for healing of Sr. MaryAngela who broke her ankle. Please pray for Brenda Reid who administers the Healing Center at Christ the King.

***** The Living Gospel Ministry: Matthew & Tina Zawisza
      Imagine a time when the Bible wasn't a book, when the written Word of God was the spoken Word of God. A time of listening with your eyes. Remember, before the Bible was written it was spoken. In fact, 75% of the Bible is written in stories. Jesus could have chosen any method to share His message to the world and He chose storytelling. Why? Because that's how people would remember. This ministry believes today is no different. People need and desire a gospel that they can experience & see, one that is alive & breathing. What this world needs, once again, is the Living Gospel.
      CtK Ecumenical Healing Service, Tuesday, March 24, 10:00 a.m. The Chapel of St. Michael & All Angels (a.k.a. The Main Chapel)
The Living Gospel Ministry Presents Peter's Journey
      One of the most talked about events in the Bible was the infamous three denials of Peter. Without a doubt the most difficult ordeal this man would ever face. But what doesn't break you makes you stronger. Hear from the man himself as he takes you back to that fateful night when life would never be the same.
      The Healing Service includes Praise and Worship, Scripture and Teaching as well as opportunities for Holy Communion, Anointing, Personal Prayer Ministry and Reconciliation. A buffet lunch ($10.65 inc. tax) can be purchased at the Welcome Center beginning at 11:30. All are welcome.

***** Please pray for and attend the Diocesan Convention in June.
      Three Persons, One God
      Three Streams, One Church

To register online for the 147th Convention of the Diocese of Albany, click http://www.albanyepiscopaldiocese.org/forms/Convention/2015/2015ConventionRegistrationForm.php .

Albany Intercessor


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home
Geo Visitors Map

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?