This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Sunday, October 25, 2015

 

2015 10 25


Mark 10:48 (NKJV)
Then many warned him to be quiet; but he cried out all the more, "Son of David, have mercy on me!"
Jesus, I pray that more of us will cry out toyou in our need rather than being politely quiet.

Mark 10:50 (NKJV)
And throwing aside his garment, he rose and came to Jesus.
Holy Spirit, help me cast off anything that impedes me coming to Jesus.

Hebrews 6:12 (NKJV)
that you do not become sluggish, but imitate those who through faith and patience inherit the promises.
Father, help me awake and imitate those who through faith and patience inherit the promises.

Isaiah 59:15b-16 (NKJV)
So truth fails, and he who departs from evil makes himself a prey. Then the LORD saw it, and it displeased Him that there was no justice. He saw that there was no man, and wondered that there was no intercessor; therefore His own arm brought salvation for Him; and His own righteousness, it sustained Him.
Father, bring forth more intercessors in your good pleasure to that your righteousness and salvation may be sustained.

Psalm 13:5-6 (NKJV)
But I have trusted in Your mercy; My heart shall rejoice in Your salvation. I will sing to the LORD, Because He has dealt bountifully with me.
Jesus, I will trust in our mercy and rejoice in the salvation you accomplished for me on the cross. Thank you for dealing with me so bountifully.

Word: Jus as blind Baritmaus (Mark 10:45-52) cried out to me in his need, I want you to cry out to me in your need.

Christ Church Schenectady Prayer Table Report, Saturday, on State St.

+--indicates received a wooden cross made by Dennis Adams of North Carolina
199--"199 Promises of God", a small paperback with encouraging quotes from the Bible
Bible--indicates received a Bible

Several people took cold weather hats and mittens.

+ 199 Cathy (woman) -- "More peace in my home and for my family."
Tom (man) -- Job opportunities.
Angel (man) -- Health and for the people around him.
+ Kiara (young woman) and +Junior (16) -- Their cousin just passed away.
Michelle (woman) -- For her sister Roberta who is in the hospital again.
+ 199 Jason (young man) -- "for my kids" He has given his life to Jesus.
+ Raymond (man) -- His knees are badly deteriorated.
+ Colleen (woman) -- She has a heart of thanksgiving.
Stephen (young man) -- He is getting ready to start college.
Ken and Brittney -- They asked prayer for Ken's brother Travis that he will face and deal with his legal issues.
Ron, the bus driver honked as he went by.
+ 199 Asan (man) -- He asked prayers for his finances and his sporting team.


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home
Geo Visitors Map

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?