This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Wednesday, October 28, 2015

 

2015 10 28


Matthew 13:16-17 (NKJV)
"But blessed are your eyes for they see, and your ears for they hear; for assuredly, I say to you that many prophets and righteous men desired to see what you see, and did not see it, and to hear what you hear, and did not hear it.
      Thank you, Jesus, for the sight and hearing you have given to me. Help me speak what I hear and tell what I see.

Revelation 5:9-10 (NKJV)
And they sang a new song, saying: "You are worthy to take the scroll, and to open its seals; for you were slain, and have redeemed us to God by your blood out of every tribe and tongue and people and nation, and have made us kings and priests to our god; and we shall reign on the earth."
      Holy Spirit, help us sing the songs of Zion.

Ezra 6:14 (NKJV)
So the elders of the Jews built, and they prospered through the prophesying of Haggai the prophet and Zechariah the son of Iddo. And they built and finished it, according to the commandment of the God of Israel, and according to the command of Cyrus, Darius, and Artaxerxes king of Persia.
      Father, as you gave your command to Ezra and Frances to rebuild your church, so give command inour day to rebuild your church.

Psalm 119:59 (NKJV)
I thought about my ways, and turned my feet to your testimonies.
      Holy Spirit, help me turn my footsteps to your ways and testimonies.

Psalm 119:71 (NKJV)
It is good for me that I have been afflicted, that I may learn your statutes.
      Jesus, thank you, for the afflictions I have experienced in life. Help me to learn from them.

Word: Walk in my ways. Pray that your feet will not stumble.


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home
Geo Visitors Map

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?