This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Thursday, October 29, 2015

 

2015 10 29


Matthew 13:20-21 (NKJV)
But he who received the seed on stony places, this is he who hears the word and immediately receives it with joy; yet he has no root in himself, but endures only for a while. For when tribulation or persecution arises because of the word, immediately he stumbles.
      Jesus, there are stony places in my heart and life, please break them up so that your word may take root there and endure.
Matthew 13:22 (NKJV)
Now he who received seed among the thorns is he who hears the word, and the cares of this world and the deceitfulness of riches choke the word, and he becomes unfruitful.
      Holy Spirit, fill me anew with your joy so that the cares of the world do not make me unfruitful.
Matthew 13:23 (NKJV)
But he who received seed on the good ground is he who hears the word and understands it, who indeed bears fruit and produces: some a hundredfold, some sixty, some thirty."
      Father, please give me understanding of your word so that I may produce a rich harvest for you.
Revelation 5:11-12 (NKJV)
Then I looked, and I heard the voice of many angels around the throne, the living creatures, and the elders; and the number of them was ten thousand times ten thousand, and thousands of thousands, saying with a loud voice: "Worthy is the Lamb who was slain To receive power and riches and wisdom, And strength and honor and glory and blessing!"
      Jesus, it is your worthiness that counts, not mine.
Revelation 5:13 (NKJV)
And every creature which is in heaven and on the earth and under the earth and such as are in the sea, and all that are in them, I heard saying: "Blessing and honor and glory and power Be to Him who sits on the throne, And to the Lamb, forever and ever!"
      Father, I want to be a part of that final chorus that blesses and onors Jesus.
Revelation 6:9-11 (NKJV)
When He opened the fifth seal, I saw under the altar the souls of those who had been slain for the word of God and for the testimony which they held. And they cried with a loud voice, saying, "How long, O Lord, holy and true, until You judge and avenge our blood on those who dwell on the earth?" Then a white robe was given to each of them; and it was said to them that they should rest a little while longer, until both the number of their fellow servants and their brethren, who would be killed as they were, was completed.
      Lord Jesus, even now the number of martyrs is being added to; have mercy on them as you did with Stephen and give them a flimpse of your glory as they die.
Psalm 50:14 (NKJV)
Offer to God thanksgiving, and pay your vows to the Most High.
      Father, please help me daily offer thanksgive to you and renew in me the vows I have made to you.
Psalm 50:15 (NKJV)
Call upon me in the day of trouble; I will deliver you, and you shall glorify me."
      LORD, I am troubled and call upon you -- thank you for hearing my cry.
Psalm 50:22-23 (NKJV)
"Now consider this, you who forget God, lest I tear you in pieces, and there be none to deliver: Whoever offers praise glorifies me; and to him who orders his conduct aright I will show the salvation of God."
      Jesus, help me topraise you and see your salvation.
Word: Come into my presence and wait on me. I Am faithful amd I will do what you cannot.
Neighborhood Meal; Prayer Table; Christ Church Schenectady; October 25, 2015
+ - received a cross

+++ Impress (10 yrs old) Wants the Lord better than her homework. Prayed that she knows how much the Lord loves her and that he helps her with her homework. When bad things are happening around her that she chooses to make the right decisions and not follow the bad. To ask God to help her make those good choices. Prayed for her sleep walking, for God to protect her when this happens. We also come against any influences of the evil one in her life.
+ Gloria – Prayed for her grandchildren to be protected and for God's provision.
++ Jennifer – Prayer for a closer walk with Jesus; for Sanctity of Life; for peace and safety in her neighborhood.
++ Venessa – She needs a new apartment; the one she has lived in for 4 years is falling apart and the landlord is not repairing it. Her sister, Loretta, has had her legs amputated and is suicidal. Venessa is having to travel to Albany to be with her which is affecting her finances and jeopardizing her job. She is the sole family member in the area that is able to be there for her. Asking the Lord to strengthen and make provisions for Venessa; lift her out of her stress and depression.


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home
Geo Visitors Map

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?