This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Friday, October 30, 2015

 

2015 10 30


Revelation 7:2-3 (NKJV)
Then I saw another angel ascending from the east, having the seal of the living God. And he cried with a loud voice to the four angels to whom it was granted to harm the earth and the sea, saying, "Do not harm the earth, the sea, or the trees till we have sealed the servants of our God on their foreheads."
      Jesus, seal me daily with your Holy Spirit so that I do not come to harm.
Nehemiah 2:4 (NKJV)
Then the king said to me, "What do you request?" So I prayed to the God of heaven.
      Holy Spirit, help me shoot up those "arrow prayers" in time of need as Nehemiah did.
Nehemiah 2:12 (NKJV)
Then I arose in the night, I and a few men with me; I told no one what my God had put in my heart to do at Jerusalem; nor was there any animal with me, except the one on which I rode.
      Father, help me to do those things you have put on my heart.
Psalm 40:1-3 (NKJV)
I waited patiently for the LORD; and he inclined to me, and heard my cry. He also brought me up out of a horrible pit, out of the miry clay, and set my feet upon a rock, and established my steps. He has put a new song in my mouth-- praise to our god; many will see it and fear, and will trust in the LORD.
      Holy Spirit, help me to wait patiently for the Father's work in my life. Father, hear my cry and bring me out of the miry clay. Put a new song in my mouth -- praise to you for what you have done for me through your son Jesus. Let my life be a testimony that helps others trust in you.
Psalm 40:8 (NKJV)
I delight to do your will, O my God, and your law is within my heart."
      Father, write your law on my heart so that I delight to do your will.
Word: Pray for listening hearts among my people.
Schenectady City Mission prayer table, October 29, 2015
+ - received a cross
199 - received a book of 199 encouraging Scripture passages.
Ted (volunteer) -- That he will continue to live independently, for his son, and for his granddaughter.
Charlie (volunteer) -- That God will heal the palsy in his right arm.
Gary (staff) -- For his sister Martha who has a broken pelvis.
+ Trevor (volunteer) -- For health and finances and that he will be God's man and not run from his troubles.
++++Janice
Ken (young man) -- He got to see his daughter this week and they were both filled with joy. He is an ex-druggie. He has gotten his problems with DSS straightened out.
+++ 199 Eleanor (woman) -- She is now living with her mom in Saratoga and they take care of each other. She just got her driving permit.
+ 199 Einn (young man)He asked prayer for his uncle Scott and for his grandmother Edith. Then he confessed his sins and accepted Jesus as his Lord and Savior.
+ 199 Chuck (man) -- Weeping from stroke. He is still walking with Jesus.
Jordan (staff) -- He has lymphoma and will start treatment this week.
Upcoming Healing Service Speaker - Dcn. Lynne Crimi, Tuesday, November 3, 10:00 a.m., The Healing Center Chapel at Christ the King Spiritual Life Center in Greenwich, NY
      The Rev. Lynne Crimi has been a deacon for ten years at Christ Episcopal Church in Ballston Spa. She has a Master’s Degree in Social Work and has worked in a cancer center and Hospice for over 10 years, counseling patients and their families. She was trained by Dr. Herbert Benson of the Mind/Body Medical Center at Harvard Medical Center and has incorporated much of this training in working with others.
      The Healing Service includes Praise and Worship, Scripture and Teaching as well as opportunities for Holy Communion, Anointing, Personal Prayer Ministry and Reconciliation.
      A buffet lunch ($11 inc. tax) can be purchased at the Welcome Center beginning at 11:30. All are welcome.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home
Geo Visitors Map

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?