This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Saturday, October 31, 2015

 

2015 10 31


Matthew 13:31-32 (NKJV)
Another parable He put forth to them, saying: "The kingdom of heaven is like a mustard seed, which a man took and sowed in his field, which indeed is the least of all the seeds; but when it is grown it is greater than the herbs and becomes a tree, so that the birds of the air come and nest in its branches."
      Holy Spirit, let faith in Jesus grow in me and let my life become a place where others may find shelter.
Matthew 13:33 (NKJV)
Another parable He spoke to them: "The kingdom of heaven is like leaven, which a woman took and hid in three measures of meal till it was all leavened."
      Jesus, let the leaven of the gospel work its way through my whole life.
Revelation 7:11-12 (NKJV)
All the angels stood around the throne and the elders and the four living creatures, and fell on their faces before the throne and worshiped God, saying: "Amen! Blessing and glory and wisdom, Thanksgiving and honor and power and might, Be to our God forever and ever. Amen."
      Father, I want to join in that great throng giving you thanksgiving and honor and power and might.
Revelation 7:13-17 (NKJV)
Then one of the elders answered, saying to me, "Who are these arrayed in white robes, and where did they come from?" And I said to him, "Sir, you know." So he said to me, "These are the ones who come out of the great tribulation, and washed their robes and made them white in the blood of the Lamb. Therefore they are before the throne of God, and serve Him day and night in His temple. And He who sits on the throne will dwell among them. They shall neither hunger anymore nor thirst anymore; the sun shall not strike them, nor any heat; for the Lamb who is in the midst of the throne will shepherd them and lead them to living fountains of waters. And God will wipe away every tear from their eyes."
      Holy God, thank you for all those who have gone through the great tribulation and have washed their robes white in the blood of the lamb.
Nehemiah 4:16-18 (NKJV)
So it was, from that time on, that half of my servants worked at construction, while the other half held the spears, the shields, the bows, and wore armor; and the leaders were behind all the house of Judah. Those who built on the wall, and those who carried burdens, loaded themselves so that with one hand they worked at construction, and with the other held a weapon. Every one of the builders had his sword girded at his side as he built. And the one who sounded the trumpet was beside me.
      Lord, clothe us with your full armor as we carry on the work of the gospel and rebuild your church.
      Father, please put on all of us the shoes of the preparation to share the gospel of peace; gird our loins with your truth; put on us the breastplate of righteousness, and the helmet of salvation. Place on our arm the shield of faith with which to quench every fiery dart of the evil one; and place in our hand the sword of your Spirit which is your word; that having stood all, we might yet stand. Finally, help us to be strong in Jesus and in the power of his might, and cast off from us the chains of apathy that keep us from speaking boldly as we ought to speak. Thank you. (See Ephesians 6:10-20)
Psalm 55:16-18 (NKJV)
As for me, I will call upon God, and the LORD shall save me. Evening and morning and at noon I will pray, and cry aloud, and He shall hear my voice. He has redeemed my soul in peace from the battle that was against me, for there were many against me.
      Jesus, thank you for redeeming my life and giving me a heart to cry out to you throughout the day.
Word: Look to me for hope that does not disappoint. Look to me in the day of joy. Look to me in the day of trouble. Look to me -- I AM able to handle any problem you bring to me.
Thank you, Lord; I come to you.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home
Geo Visitors Map

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?