This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Tuesday, November 10, 2015

 

2015 11 10


Matthew 15:21-28 (NKJV)
Then Jesus went out from there and departed to the region of Tyre and Sidon. And behold, a woman of Canaan came from that region and cried out to Him, saying, "Have mercy on me, O Lord, Son of David! My daughter is severely demon-possessed." But He answered her not a word. And His disciples came and urged Him, saying, "Send her away, for she cries out after us." But He answered and said, "I was not sent except to the lost sheep of the house of Israel." Then she came and worshiped Him, saying, "Lord, help me!" But He answered and said, "It is not good to take the children's bread and throw it to the little dogs." And she said, "Yes, Lord, yet even the little dogs eat the crumbs which fall from their masters' table." Then Jesus answered and said to her, "O woman, great is your faith! Let it be to you as you desire." And her daughter was healed from that very hour.
      Jesus, I accept whatever crumbs fall from your table. You know my needs -- none better. Please do what is best in your eyes for me.

Psalm 78:2-3 (NKJV)
I will open my mouth in a parable; I will utter dark sayings of old, which we have heard and known, and our fathers have told us.
      Holy Spirit, help me to be faithful in telling the next generation of your praise and your works.

Psalm 78:5-7 (NKJV)
For He established a testimony in Jacob, and appointed a law in Israel, which He commanded our fathers, that they should make them known to their children; that the generation to come might know them, the children who would be born, that they may arise and declare them to their children, that they may set their hope in God, and not forget the works of God, but keep His commandments;
      Father, establish Sunday Schools and youth ministries throughout this diocese so that the youth will set their hope in you.

Psalm 78:36-38 (NKJV)
Nevertheless they flattered Him with their mouth, and they lied to Him with their tongue; for their heart was not steadfast with Him, nor were they faithful in His covenant. But He, being full of compassion, forgave their iniquity, and did not destroy them. Yes, many a time He turned His anger away, and did not stir up all His wrath;
      Jesus, forgive us our iniquity and help us turn back to you with undivided hearts. Thank you.

Word: Look to me, my people, in your hour of need. Look to me for mercy and peace, even in the midst of your sin. I died for you while you were yet sinners.

Albany Intercessor


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home
Geo Visitors Map

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?