This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Thursday, November 12, 2015

 

2015 11 12


Matthew 16:1-4 (NKJV)
Then the Pharisees and Sadducees came, and testing Him asked that He would show them a sign from heaven. He answered and said to them, "When it is evening you say, 'It will be fair weather, for the sky is red'; and in the morning, 'It will be foul weather today, for the sky is red and threatening.' Hypocrites! You know how to discern the face of the sky, but you cannot discern the signs of the times. A wicked and adulterous generation seeks after a sign, and no sign shall be given to it except the sign of the prophet Jonah." And He left them and departed.
      Lord, we are a generation that seems unable to read the signs of the times and seeks a sign rather than seeking you. Have mercy on us.

Revelation 19:1 (NKJV)
After these things I heard a loud voice of a great multitude in heaven, saying, "Alleluia! Salvation and glory and honor and power belong to the Lord our God!
      Holy Spirit, please help us join in that great throng saying, "Alleluia!" to our God.

Revelation 19:9 (NKJV)
Then he said to me, "Write: 'Blessed are those who are called to the marriage supper of the Lamb!' " And he said to me, "These are the true sayings of God."
      Father, I too want that blessing: being called to the marriage supper of the Lamb!

Joel 2:25 (NKJV)
"So I will restore to you the years that the swarming locust has eaten, the crawling locust, the consuming locust, and the chewing locust, My great army which I sent among you.
      Father, restore to us what the locusts of sin have consumed.

Psalm 23:1 (NKJV)
The LORD is my shepherd; I shall not want.
      Jesus, Son of David, thank you for being my shepherd.

Psalm 23:2 (NKJV)
He makes me to lie down in green pastures; He leads me beside the still waters.
      Jesus, thank you for times of rest and refreshment.

Psalm 23:3 (NKJV)
He restores my soul; He leads me in the paths of righteousness for His name's sake.
      Father, lead me in your righteous ways.

Psalm 23:4 (NKJV)
Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil; for You are with me; Your rod and Your staff, they comfort me.
      Jesus, thank you for the comfort of your rod and staff gave me in the valley of the shadow of death.

Psalm 23:5 (NKJV)
You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies; You anoint my head with oil; my cup runs over.
      Holy Spirit, thank you for your anointing.

Psalm 23:6 (NKJV)
Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life; and I will dwell in the house of the LORD Forever.
      Jesus, thank you for stepping between me and all my past sins -- for following close behind me.

Psalm 27:1 (NKJV)
The LORD is my light and my salvation; Whom shall I fear? The LORD is the strength of my life; Of whom shall I be afraid?
      Thank you, Jesus, for the martyrs who were not afraid and confessed your name, even at the hour of their death.

Word: Come into my presence and rejoice with me. When you rejoice with me, heaven's gates swing open wide and lost souls come into my presence.

Albany Intercessor


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home
Geo Visitors Map

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?