This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Friday, November 13, 2015

 

2015 11 13


Matthew 16:15 (NKJV)
He said to them, "But who do you say that I am?"
      Jesus, you are the one who has rescued me from sin and death and given me new life. Thank you.

Matthew 16:19 (NKJV)
"And I will give you the keys of the kingdom of heaven, and whatever you bind on earth will be bound in heaven, and whatever you loose on earth will be loosed in heaven."
      Jesus, help me loose every burden into your care.

Revelation 19:16 (NKJV)
And He has on His robe and on His thigh a name written: KING OF KINGS AND LORD OF LORDS.
      Jesus, thank you for being my "KING OF KINGS AND LORD OF LORDS". Thank you for being in charge -- help me surrender every care to you, for you care for me.

Joel 2:28-29 (NKJV)
"And it shall come to pass afterward that I will pour out My Spirit on all flesh; your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, your old men shall dream dreams, your young men shall see visions. And also on My menservants and on My maidservants I will pour out My Spirit in those days.
      Holy Spirit, thank you for what you have done in my life.

Word: I AM with you in sorrow and in joy. Keep turning to me no matter how you feel; I will be there with you.

Thank you.

Schenectady City Mission prayer table November 12, 2015
+--indicates received a wooden cross made by Dennis Adams of North Carolina
199--"199 Promises of God", a small paperback with encouraging quotes from the Bible

Ted (volunteer) -- He popped his artificial hip and may need further surgery.
Charles (volunteer) -- That the palsy in his right arm will get better.
Jordan (staff) -- That his cancer treatment will be effective.
Helen (volunteer) -- We gave thanks that things are going well for her.
+ 199 Thompson (man) -- "I've got problems."
Chuck (volunteer) -- He asked for prayer for his sister who has cancer.
Dan (staff) -- He is sore from hauling wood. He asked for prayer for Jordan who sees his oncologist again on Friday and has his second chemo treatment two days before Thanksgiving.
+++++Anthony (staff) -- He prayed for us.
+Scott (man) -- He is thankful for having his nephew living with him now. We prayed that it would go well.

Upcoming Healing Service Speaker -- Pastor David Martin
      Pastor Dave is from Hope United Methodist Church, Brunswick, NY Pastor Dave is an Elder in the Upper New York Conference of the Upper New York Annual Conference of the United Methodist Church and the Pastor of Hope United Methodist Church in Troy, NY for 16 years. He has served on CtK prayer team for many years, and is a facilitator of School of Healing prayer. Married to Judy, they have 3 grown children.
      Wait on the Lord...Abide in God's Love

Albany Intercessor



Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home
Geo Visitors Map

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?