This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Saturday, November 14, 2015

 

2015 11 14


Matthew 16:21 (NKJV)
21 From that time Jesus began to show to His disciples that He must go to Jerusalem, and suffer many things from the elders and chief priests and scribes, and be killed, and be raised the third day.
      Holy Spirit, please help me comprehend what Jesus is trying to show me.

Matthew 16:24-25 (NKJV)
24 Then Jesus said to His disciples, "If anyone desires to come after Me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow Me. 25 For whoever desires to save his life will lose it, but whoever loses his life for My sake will find it.
      Holy Spirit, give me the strength to deny myself and take up my cross. Help me to give us what I cannot hold onto in order to gain what I cannot lose.       ["He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain what he cannot lose." Jim Elliot, martyr who entered into glory January 8, 1956, age 28, in an attempt to bring the gospel to the Waodani people of Ecuador.]

Revelation 20:4-6 (NKJV)
4 And I saw thrones, and they sat on them, and judgment was committed to them. Then I saw the souls of those who had been beheaded for their witness to Jesus and for the word of God, who had not worshiped the beast or his image, and had not received his mark on their foreheads or on their hands. And they lived and reigned with Christ for a thousand years. 5 But the rest of the dead did not live again until the thousand years were finished. This is the first resurrection. 6 Blessed and holy is he who has part in the first resurrection. Over such the second death has no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with Him a thousand years.
      Father, I give you my fears about how I shall die and I choose to live in the hope of the resurrection.

Joel 3:9-11 (NKJV)
9 Proclaim this among the nations: "Prepare for war! Wake up the mighty men, let all the men of war draw near, let them come up. 10 Beat your plowshares into swords and your pruning hooks into spears; let the weak say, 'I am strong.' " 11 Assemble and come, all you nations, and gather together all around. cause Your mighty ones to go down there, O LORD.
      Jesus, all my strength is in you. Prepare my heart for the battle ahead.

Joel 3:14 (NKJV)
14 Multitudes, multitudes in the valley of decision! For the day of the LORD is near in the valley of decision.
      LORD, wake up your church to face the decisions that are before it.

Psalm 87:5 (NKJV)
5 And of Zion it will be said, "This one and that one were born in her; and the Most High Himself shall establish her."
      Lord, let it be said of me that I was born again in Zion.

Word: Look to me to establish you in my strength. You cannot do this in your own. Look to me with hope and expectation. I will do what you cannot.

Albany Intercessor


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home
Geo Visitors Map

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?