This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Sunday, November 15, 2015

 

2015 11 15


Hebrews 10:16-18 (NKJV)
"This is the covenant that I will make with them after those days, says the LORD: I will put My laws into their hearts, and in their minds I will write them," then He adds, "Their sins and their lawless deeds I will remember no more."
      LORD, please write you laws on my heart and remember my sins no more.

Hebrews 10:23 (NKJV)
Let us hold fast the confession of our hope without wavering, for He who promised is faithful.
      Holy Spirit, help me hold fast to that confession of my hope without wavering.

Hebrews 10:36 (NKJV)
For you have need of endurance, so that after you have done the will of God, you may receive the promise:
      Jesus, through the power of your Holy Spirit help me endure to the end so that I may receive the promise that comes from doing the will of God. Thank you.

Psalm 16:8 (NKJV)
I have set the LORD always before me; because He is at my right hand I shall not be moved.
      Jesus, be at my right hand and hold me up.

Word: You are in my hands; don't be afraid.

Albany Intercessor


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home
Geo Visitors Map

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?