This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Wednesday, November 18, 2015

 

2015 11 18


Matthew 17:26-27 (NKJV)
Peter said to Him, "From strangers." Jesus said to him, "Then the sons are free. Nevertheless, lest we offend them, go to the sea, cast in a hook, and take the fish that comes up first. And when you have opened its mouth, you will find a piece of money; take that and give it to them for Me and you."
      Thank you, Jesus, for the years (1976, 1977, and 1999) when you sent the fish so that we could pay our taxes.

Ezekiel 47:5 (NKJV)
Again he measured one thousand, and it was a river that I could not cross; for the water was too deep, water in which one must swim, a river that could not be crossed.
      Jesus, give me the courage to take my feet off the bottom and flow in the river of your Spirit.

Malachi 1:6 (NKJV)
"A son honors his father, and a servant his master. If then I am the Father, where is My honor? And if I am a Master, where is My reverence? Says the LORD of hosts to you priests who despise My name. Yet you say, 'In what way have we despised Your name?'
      Father, help me honor you by my words and deeds and reverence.

Psalm 109:26-27 (NKJV)
Help me, O LORD my God! Oh, save me according to Your mercy, that they may know that this is Your hand -- that You, LORD, have done it!
      Thank you, LORD my God, for all that you have done for me.

Word: I AM at you right hand and I hold you up. Keep looking to me when you are afraid.

Albany Intercessor


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home
Geo Visitors Map

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?