This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Monday, November 30, 2015

 

2015 11 30


Matthew 21:3-5 (NKJV)
And if anyone says anything to you, you shall say, 'The Lord has need of them,' and immediately he will send them." All this was done that it might be fulfilled which was spoken by the prophet, saying: "Tell the daughter of Zion, 'Behold, your King is coming to you, lowly, and sitting on a donkey, a colt, the foal of a donkey.' "
      Holy Spirit, help me recognize Jesus when he comes to me.

Matthew 21:9 (NKJV)
Then the multitudes who went before and those who followed cried out, saying: "Hosanna to the Son of David! 'Blessed is He who comes in the name of the LORD!' Hosanna in the highest!"
      Father, please help us sing "Hosannas" to Jesus and make joyful melody when he comes among us.

2 Peter 1:5-7 (NKJV)
But also for this very reason, giving all diligence, add to your faith virtue, to virtue knowledge, to knowledge self-control, to self-control perseverance, to perseverance godliness, to godliness brotherly kindness, and to brotherly kindness love.
      Lord Jesus, help me to be a disciple who grows into the life of your Spirit with:
      diligence
      faith
      virtue
      knowledge
      self-control
      perseverance
      godliness
      brotherly kindness
      love.

Psalm 4:1 (NKJV)
Hear me when I call, O God of my righteousness! You have relieved me in my distress; Have mercy on me, and hear my prayer.
      Hear my prayer, O God of my righteousness.

Psalm 4:5 (NKJV)
Offer the sacrifices of righteousness, and put your trust in the LORD.
      Jesus, help me place my trust in you.

Psalm 7:17 (NKJV)
I will praise the LORD according to His righteousness, and will sing praise to the name of the LORD Most High.
      LORD, it is your righteousness that counts, not mine; help me to sing your praises. Thank you.

Word: I will give you songs to sing and place melodies in your heart.

***** Neighborhood Meal Prayer Table, Christ Church, November 29, 2015, Chuck and Theresa Rinaldo
+ received a cross

+ Rianna – Pray for her to do well in school and make more good friends. Pray for her Uncle Joshua and Bo to get along.
+ John – needs God's provision to be able to go back home to Georgia. He is currently working minimum wage and needs something more substantial.
+ Jennifer – Pray for God's provision, peace in the community and for her to have a closer walk with the Lord. Also pray for the woman who left her baby in the trash bin.
+ Kaie – Prayed for Beverly who had a stroke and is in recovery. We asked for healing and quick recovery.
+ Howard – Pray for God to provide a place for him and his family to live.

Albany Intercessor


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home
Geo Visitors Map

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?