This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Saturday, December 05, 2015

 

2015 12 05


Matthew 22:15-22 (NKJV)
Then the Pharisees went and plotted how they might entangle Him in His talk. And they sent to Him their disciples with the Herodians, saying, "Teacher, we know that You are true, and teach the way of God in truth; nor do You care about anyone, for You do not regard the person of men. Tell us, therefore, what do You think? Is it lawful to pay taxes to Caesar, or not?" But Jesus perceived their wickedness, and said, "Why do you test Me, you hypocrites? Show Me the tax money." So they brought Him a denarius. And He said to them, "Whose image and inscription is this?" They said to Him, "Caesar's." And He said to them, "Render therefore to Caesar the things that are Caesar's, and to God the things that are God's." When they had heard these words, they marveled, and left Him and went their way.
      Jesus, the image stamped on the denarius was that of Caesar and the inscription said, "Worshiped son of a worshiped god." Jesus, I am stamped with and made in your image. I give myself to you again today.

Jude 1:17-21 (NKJV)
But you, beloved, remember the words which were spoken before by the apostles of our Lord Jesus Christ: how they told you that there would be mockers in the last time who would walk according to their own ungodly lusts. These are sensual persons, who cause divisions, not having the Spirit. But you, beloved, building yourselves up on your most holy faith, praying in the Holy Spirit, keep yourselves in the love of God, looking for the mercy of our Lord Jesus Christ unto eternal life.
      Holy Spirit, instill in my mind daily the words that Jesus spoke and help me avoid those mockers who cause division in the Body of Christ. Help me keep looking forward to the mercy of our Lord Jesus Christ unto eternal life.

Jude 1:24-25 (NKJV)
Now to Him who is able to keep you from stumbling, and to present you faultless before the presence of His glory with exceeding joy, to God our Savior, Who alone is wise, be glory and majesty, dominion and power, both now and forever. Amen.
      Jesus, please keep me from stumbling and present me faultless before the presence of your glory and joy. Help me daily give glory to your Father and mine.

Amos 5:24 (NKJV)
But let justice run down like water, And righteousness like a mighty stream.
      LORD God of hosts, restore justice and righteousness to your church and your people.

Psalm 116:1-2 (NKJV)
I love the LORD, because He has heard My voice and my supplications. Because He has inclined His ear to me, therefore I will call upon Him as long as I live.
      Lord, I call upon you; thank you for hearing me.

Psalm 116:3-4 (NKJV)
The pains of death surrounded me, and the pangs of Sheol laid hold of me; I found trouble and sorrow. Then I called upon the name of the LORD: "O LORD, I implore You, deliver my soul!"
      Jesus, I have seen the pain of death and known trouble and sorrow; I ask you for the comfort of your Holy Spirit to deliver my soul.

Psalm 117:1-2 (NKJV)
Praise the LORD, all you Gentiles! Laud Him, all you peoples! For His merciful kindness is great toward us, and the truth of the LORD endures forever. Praise the LORD!
      LORD, please help me praise you forever and let your merciful kindness and truth fill my life. Thank you.

***** Christ the King Spiritual Life Center
Upcoming Healing Service Speaker: Fr. Mathew Baker
Fr. Matt Baker is the Director of Christ the King Spiritual Life Center and Beaver Cross Camps. He has been involved with the Episcopal Diocese of Albany for over 25 years. Fr. Matt celebrates his second year of ordination this week. He is married and has three children. Tuesday, December 8, 10:00 a.m. The Healing Center Chapel. The Healing Service includes Praise and Worship, Scripture and Teaching as well as opportunities for Holy Communion, Anointing, Personal Prayer Ministry and Reconciliation. A buffet lunch ($11 inc. tax) can be purchased at the Welcome Center beginning at 11:30. All are welcome.

UPCOMING EVENTS: Living Gospel Ministry Presents Joseph, A Father's Struggle
Tuesday, December 22, 10:00 a.m. The Chapel of St. Michael and All Angels during the Christ the King
Christmas Celebration. If there is one character in the Christmas story that is forgotten, it is certainly Joseph. But not now. This is the story of an ordinary man thrown into an extraordinary situation. It is the story of real faith.

Albany Intercessor


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home
Geo Visitors Map

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?