This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Monday, December 07, 2015

 

2015 12 07 Older and Wiser Day


Matthew 23:23 (NKJV)
Woe to you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! For you pay tithe of mint and anise and cummin, and have neglected the weightier matters of the law: justice and mercy and faith. These you ought to have done, without leaving the others undone."
      Holy Spirit, guide me into the weightier matters of the law: justice and mercy and faith.

Matthew 23:25-28 (NKJV)
"Woe to you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! For you cleanse the outside of the cup and dish, but inside they are full of extortion and self-indulgence. Blind Pharisee, first cleanse the inside of the cup and dish, that the outside of them may be clean also. Woe to you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! For you are like whitewashed tombs which indeed appear beautiful outwardly, but inside are full of dead men's bones and all uncleanness. Even so you also outwardly appear righteous to men, but inside you are full of hypocrisy and lawlessness."
      Holy Spirit, cleanse me of all hypocrisy and lawlessness.

Revelation 1:3 (NKJV)
Blessed is he who reads and those who hear the words of this prophecy, and keep those things which are written in it; for the time is near.
      Jesus, help me "read, mark and inwardly digest" your words.

Amos 7:7-9 (NKJV)
Thus He showed me: Behold, the Lord stood on a wall made with a plumb line, with a plumb line in His hand. And the LORD said to me, "Amos, what do you see?" And I said, "A plumb line." Then the Lord said: "Behold, I am setting a plumb line In the midst of My people Israel; I will not pass by them anymore. The high places of Isaac shall be desolate, And the sanctuaries of Israel shall be laid waste. I will rise with the sword against the house of Jeroboam."
      LORD, you have set the plumb line of your word against your church and we are out of kilter with your word; have mercy on us and bring us into the alignment with your word.

Psalm 9:9-10 (NKJV)
The LORD also will be a refuge for the oppressed, a refuge in times of trouble. And those who know Your name will put their trust in You; for You, LORD, have not forsaken those who seek You.
      Thank you for being my refuge in times of sorrow and distress.

Psalm 15:4 (NKJV)
In whose eyes a vile person is despised, But he honors those who fear the LORD; He who swears to his own hurt and does not change;
      Lord, give me a right view of your desires for me.

Word: Be content with my blessing.

Albany Intercessor


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home
Geo Visitors Map

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?