This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Wednesday, December 09, 2015

 

2015 12 09


Matthew 23:4 (NKJV)
"For they bind heavy burdens, hard to bear, and lay them on men's shoulders; but they themselves will not move them with one of their fingers."
      Jesus, when we share the gospel, help us share grace and not law.

Matthew 23:12 (NKJV)
"And whoever exalts himself will be humbled, and he who humbles himself will be exalted."
      Holy Spirit, help me live out that being humble that Jesus speaks of.

Revelation 2:4 (NKJV)
"Nevertheless I have this against you, that you have left your first love."
      Father, bring me back to my first love for Jesus.

Revelation 2:7 (NKJV)
"He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches. To him who overcomes I will give to eat from the tree of life, which is in the midst of the Paradise of God."
      Holy Spirit, please give me an ear to hear what you are saying to the churches.

Amos 8:4-7 (NKJV)
Hear this, you who swallow up the needy, and make the poor of the land fail, saying: "When will the New Moon be past, that we may sell grain? And the Sabbath, that we may trade wheat? Making the ephah small and the shekel large, falsifying the scales by deceit, that we may buy the poor for silver, and the needy for a pair of sandals -- even sell the bad wheat?" The LORD has sworn by the pride of Jacob: "Surely I will never forget any of their works.
      Lord, bring the wealthy of this land to repentance when they oppress others.

Amos 8:11 (NKJV)
"Behold, the days are coming," says the Lord GOD, "That I will send a famine on the land, not a famine of bread, nor a thirst for water, but of hearing the words of the LORD."
      Father, there is a famine of hearing your word in our land; have mercy on us.

Psalm 119:25 (NKJV)
My soul clings to the dust; revive me according to Your word.
      Revive me, Lord! Revive your church!

Psalm 119:36-37 (NKJV)
Incline my heart to Your testimonies, and not to covetousness. Turn away my eyes from looking at worthless things, and revive me in Your way.
      Holy Spirit, please help me repent of covetousness. Turn my eyes from what is worthless.

Psalm 119:45 (NKJV)
And I will walk at liberty, for I seek Your precepts.
      Jesus, please help me find the liberty of walking in your ways.

Word: Pray that my people will seek after my word and my ways.

Albany Intercessor


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home
Geo Visitors Map

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?