This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Thursday, December 10, 2015

 

2015 12 10


Matthew 23:26 (NKJV)
Blind Pharisee, first cleanse the inside of the cup and dish, that the outside of them may be clean also.
      Holy Spirit, please do that work of inward cleansing of my soul that is needed.

Revelation 2:10 (NKJV)
"Do not fear any of those things which you are about to suffer. Indeed, the devil is about to throw some of you into prison, that you may be tested, and you will have tribulation ten days. Be faithful until death, and I will give you the crown of life."
      Jesus, set me free from fear of death and help me to be faithful to you until the end.

Revelation 2:11 (NKJV)
"He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches. He who overcomes shall not be hurt by the second death."
      Father, please give your people ears to hear what your Holy Spirit is saying to the churches.

Amos 9:9 (NKJV)
"For surely I will command, and will sift the house of Israel among all nations, as grain is sifted in a sieve; yet not the smallest grain shall fall to the ground.
      WORD (11/18/06) Pray for the day of my threshing. Pray that none of the wheat will be lost with the chaff. Pray for my little ones who are being led astray by lies. Pray for my will to be done.

      Please burn away all the chaff in our lives and help us bear fruit worthy of repentance.

Psalm 37:25 (NKJV)
I have been young, and now am old; yet I have not seen the righteous forsaken, nor his descendants begging bread.
      LORD God of Hosts, thank you for your faithfulness to us and our family.

Matthew 21:28-29 (NKJV)
"But what do you think? A man had two sons, and he came to the first and said, 'Son, go, work today in my vineyard.' He answered and said, 'I will not,' but afterward he regretted it and went."
      Father, help me regret my bad choices and go and do your will. Thank you.

Word: I long to see my people return to me and do the work I have prepared for them.

***** Christ the King Spiritual Life Center, Tuesday, December 15, 10:00 a.m., The Healing Center Chapel, Fr. Mark Chesnut
      Father Mark currently assists at Christ the King Spiritual Life Center, especially within the Healing Center. He has served as Deacon and Curate at St. John's Episcopal Church in Johnstown, NY, and for many years attended Christ Church in Schenectady, NY with his wife Darlene and two children, where he had extensive experience in the healing and prayer ministries, and Sunday School.
      The Healing Service includes Praise and Worship, Scripture and Teaching as well as opportunities for Holy Communion, Anointing, Personal Prayer Ministry and Reconciliation.
      A buffet lunch ($11 inc. tax) can be purchased at the Welcome Center beginning at 11:30. All are welcome.
UPCOMING EVENTS
Living Gospel Ministry Presents: Joseph, A Father's Struggle, Tuesday, December 22, 10:00 a.m., The Chapel of St. Michael and All Angels during the Christ the King Christmas Celebration
      If there is one character in the Christmas story that is forgotten, it is certainly Joseph. But not now. This is the story of an ordinary man thrown into an extraordinary situation. It is the story of real faith.

Christ the King Spiritual Life Center, 575 Burton Road Greenwich NY 12834, phone 518-692-9550

Albany Intercessor


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home
Geo Visitors Map

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?