This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Saturday, December 12, 2015

 

2015 12 12


Matthew 24:12 (NKJV)
And because lawlessness will abound, the love of many will grow cold.
      Jesus, we live in an age of lawlessness and the hearts of many in your church have grown cold; warm us anew with the fire of your Holy Spirit.

Matthew 24:13 (NKJV)
But he who endures to the end shall be saved.
      Jesus, please help me endure to the end.

Matthew 24:14 (NKJV)
And this gospel of the kingdom will be preached in all the world as a witness to all the nations, and then the end will come.
      Holy Spirit, help me share the gospel wherever you send me.

Revelation 3:5 (NKJV)
He who overcomes shall be clothed in white garments, and I will not blot out his name from the Book of Life; but I will confess his name before My Father and before His angels.
      Father, help me by your Holy Spirit to overcome so that Jesus will confess my name before you.

Haggai 2:9 (NKJV)
The glory of this latter temple shall be greater than the former,' says the LORD of hosts. 'And in this place I will give peace,' says the LORD of hosts."
      LORD, I live in the hope of seeing your glory.

Psalm 42:1-2 (NKJV)
As the deer pants for the water brooks, So pants my soul for You, O God. My soul thirsts for God, for the living God. When shall I come and appear before God?
      O God, I long to come into your presence and slake my thirst for you.

Psalm 42:5 (NKJV)
Why are you cast down, O my soul? And why are you disquieted within me? Hope in God, for I shall yet praise Him For the help of His countenance.
      Holy Spirit, fill me with hope and praise.

Word: I want you to live in hope for what you do not yet see.
      "I know that my redeemer lives, and he shall stand at last on the earth; and after my skin is destroyed, this I know, that in my flesh I shall see God, whom I shall see for myself, and my eyes shall behold, and not as a stranger. How my heart yearns within me!" (Job 19:25-27)

Albany Intercessor


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home
Geo Visitors Map

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?