This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Sunday, December 13, 2015

 

2015 12 13


Luke 3:8 (NKJV)
Therefore bear fruits worthy of repentance, and do not begin to say to yourselves, 'We have Abraham as our father.' For I say to you that God is able to raise up children to Abraham from these stones.
      Holy Spirit, help me bear fruits worthy of repentance and claim nothing but the the cross, blood and resurrection of Jesus as my hope.

Luke 3:10 (NKJV)
So the people asked him, saying, "What shall we do then?"
Acts 2:37 (NKJV)
Now when they heard this, they were cut to the heart, and said to Peter and the rest of the apostles, "Men and brethren, what shall we do?"
      Jesus, move the hearts of this people to ask, "What shall we do then?" and move their hearts to works of conversion, mercy and charity.

Luke 3:16 (NKJV)
John answered, saying to all, "I indeed baptize you with water; but One mightier than I is coming, whose sandal strap I am not worthy to loose. He will baptize you with the Holy Spirit and fire.
      Jesus, baptize me afresh with your Holy Spirit and with fire.

Philippians 4:4-7 (NKJV)
Rejoice in the Lord always. Again I will say, rejoice! Let your gentleness be known to all men. The Lord is at hand. Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God; and the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.
      Jesus, help me rejoice in you and be gentle with others. Help me give you my anxieties and pray with thanksgiving and receive your peace into my heart and mind.

Zephaniah 3:17 (NKJV)
The LORD your God in your midst, The Mighty One, will save; He will rejoice over you with gladness, He will quiet you with His love, He will rejoice over you with singing."
      Jesus, quiet me with your love. Help me hear you singing in times of distress and sorrow.

Psalm 85:1-2 (NKJV)
Lord, You have been favorable to Your land; You have brought back the captivity of Jacob. You have forgiven the iniquity of Your people; You have covered all their sin. Selah
      LORD, be favorable to you people and bring them out of captivity to the worldly culture that ensnares them.

Psalm 85:13 (NKJV)
Righteousness will go before Him, And shall make His footsteps our pathway.
      Jesus, help me walk in your footsteps.

Word: Wait on me. Do not be afraid; the victory is mine.

Albany Intercessor


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home
Geo Visitors Map

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?