This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Monday, December 14, 2015

 

2015 12 14


Matthew 24:31 (NKJV)
And He will send His angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they will gather together His elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.
      Jesus, gather me in as well!

Revelation 3:10 (NKJV)
Because you have kept My command to persevere, I also will keep you from the hour of trial which shall come upon the whole world, to test those who dwell on the earth.
      Lord, please help me keep your commandments and persevere through all the trials of this life.

Zechariah 1:17 (NKJV)
"Again proclaim, saying, 'Thus says the LORD of hosts: "My cities shall again spread out through prosperity; The LORD will again comfort Zion, and will again choose Jerusalem." ' "
      "Father, I pray for the peace of Jerusalem.
      May they prosper that love you.
      Peace be within your city walls and prosperity within your palaces.
      And for the sake of my brothers and friends, I will say,
      'Peace be with you.'
      Because of the house of the LORD our God,
      I will seek to do you good."
      [From Psalm 122]

Psalm 44:3 (NKJV)
For they did not gain possession of the land by their own sword, nor did their own arm save them; but it was Your right hand, Your arm, and the light of Your countenance, because You favored them.
      Father, help me stand in your favor.

Psalm 44:26 (NKJV)
Arise for our help, and redeem us for Your mercies' sake.
      Thank you, Jesus, for redeeming me.

Word: Be prepared to share what I have done for you.
      Holy Spirit, show me how to prepare for this.

Albany Intercessor


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home
Geo Visitors Map

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?