This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Thursday, December 17, 2015

 

2015 12 17


I will be off-line for three weeks while I visit with family.

Matthew 25:1-4 (NKJV)
"Then the kingdom of heaven shall be likened to ten virgins who took their lamps and went out to meet the bridegroom. Now five of them were wise, and five were foolish. Those who were foolish took their lamps and took no oil with them, but the wise took oil in their vessels with their lamps."
      Holy Spirit, I need your wisdom so that I will be ready when the King comes.

Matthew 25:10 (NKJV)
And while they went to buy, the bridegroom came, and those who were ready went in with him to the wedding; and the door was shut.
      Father, help me to be ready to go into the wedding feast with your son.

Revelation 4:11 (NKJV)
"You are worthy, O Lord, To receive glory and honor and power; For You created all things, And by Your will they exist and were created."
      Jesus, help me honor you by word and deed.

Zechariah 4:6 (NKJV)
So he answered and said to me: "This is the word of the LORD to Zerubbabel: 'Not by might nor by power, but by My Spirit,' Says the LORD of hosts.
      LORD of hosts, help me live by your power.

Zechariah 4:10a (JB)
This is a day for small things, who would dare to despise it?
      Jesus, help me rejoice in the small things you do as well as the great.

Psalm 50:3 (NKJV)
Our God shall come, and shall not keep silent; A fire shall devour before Him, And it shall be very tempestuous all around Him.
      Jesus, I would rather have the tempest than the stillness of a lukewarm church.

Psalm 50:23 (NKJV)
"Whoever offers praise glorifies Me; and to him who orders his conduct aright I will show the salvation of God."
      Holy Spirit, help me order my conduct aright. Thank you.

Word: I gave my life for you; give me your life so that others may live.

Come see the Living Gospel Ministry. 10 a.m. December 22 at the Healing Service, Christ the King Spiritual Life Center, 575 Burton Road Greenwich NY 12834, phone 518-692-9550.

Albany Intercessor


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home
Geo Visitors Map

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?