This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Monday, January 04, 2016

 

2016 01 04


John 9:3 (NKJV)
Jesus answered, "Neither this man nor his parents sinned, but that the works of God should be revealed in him.
      Holy Spirit, help me recognize the opportunities you give me to reveal your work.

John 9:25 (NKJV)
He answered and said, "Whether He is a sinner or not I do not know. One thing I know: that though I was blind, now I see."
      Holy Spirit, help me assert without fear what Jesus has done for me.

John 9:39 (NKJV)
And Jesus said, "For judgment I have come into this world, that those who do not see may see, and that those who see may be made blind."
      Jesus, wherever and whenever I am blind, please open my eyes to what you are doing.

Ephesians 5:8 (NKJV)
For you were once darkness, but now you are light in the Lord. Walk as children of light
      Father, please help me walk as a child of the light.

Ephesians 5:15-16 (NKJV)
See then that you walk circumspectly, not as fools but as wise, redeeming the time, because the days are evil.
      Lord Jesus, help me walk circumspectly, redeeming the time.

Joshua 3:17 (NKJV)
Then the priests who bore the ark of the covenant of the LORD stood firm on dry ground in the midst of the Jordan; and all Israel crossed over on dry ground, until all the people had crossed completely over the Jordan.
      Lord, help our clergy stand firm so that all the people may cross over into the promised land.

Joshua 4:2-3 (NKJV)
"Take for yourselves twelve men from the people, one man from every tribe, and command them, saying, 'Take for yourselves twelve stones from here, out of the midst of the Jordan, from the place where the priests' feet stood firm. You shall carry them over with you and leave them in the lodging place where you lodge tonight.' "
      Father, where our priests have stood firm, help us gather up memorial stones to remember your mighty deeds.

Psalm 89:15 (NKJV)
Blessed are the people who know the joyful sound! They walk, O LORD, in the light of Your countenance.
      Holy Spirit, please help me know the joyful sound of walking in the light of the LORD.

Psalm 89:26 (NKJV)
He shall cry to Me, 'You are my Father, my God, and the rock of my salvation.'
      "You are my Father, my God, and the rock of my salvation."

Word: Hope in me.

***** Christ the King Weekly Healing Service. Tuesday, January 5, 10:00 a.m. The Healing Center Chapel
      Bishop Love became the Ninth Bishop of Albany Feb. 1, 2007. Living the Great Commandment and the Great Commission and sharing the love and Good News of Jesus Christ with all people continues to be the central focus of Bp. Love's life and ministry. Having traveled throughout the world, domestic and foreign missions are very important to him, in addition to Christian healing prayer ministry.
      The Healing Service includes Praise and Worship, Scripture and Teaching as well as opportunities for Holy Communion, Anointing, Personal Prayer Ministry and Reconciliation.
      A buffet lunch ($11 inc. tax) can be purchased at the Welcome Center beginning at 11:30. All are welcome.

Albany Intercessor


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home
Geo Visitors Map

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?