This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Tuesday, January 05, 2016

 

2016 01 05


John 11:40 (NKJV)
Jesus said to her, "Did I not say to you that if you would believe you would see the glory of God?"
      Lord, please help me believe so that I shall see the glory of God.

Romans 15:7 (NKJV)
Therefore receive one another, just as Christ also received us, to the glory of God.
      Holy Spirit, help me receive everyone you send me so that I may bring you glory.

Isaiah 66:19 (NKJV)
I will set a sign among them; and those among them who escape I will send to the nations: to Tarshish and Pul and Lud, who draw the bow, and Tubal and Javan, to the coastlands afar off who have not heard My fame nor seen My glory. And they shall declare My glory among the Gentiles.
      Father, I pray that wherever you send me that I may declare your glory.

Isaiah 66:23 (NKJV)
And it shall come to pass That from one New Moon to another, And from one Sabbath to another, All flesh shall come to worship before Me," says the LORD.
      LORD, please help me worship you in Spirit and in truth.

Psalm 98:1 (NKJV)
Oh, sing to the LORD a new song! For He has done marvelous things; His right hand and His holy arm have gained Him the victory.
      LORD, help me sing your new song.

Word: Rejoice in me and my victory over death.

Albany Intercessor


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home
Geo Visitors Map

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?