This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Monday, January 11, 2016

 

2016 01 11


John 1:1 (NKJV)
In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
      Father, help me make all of my beginnings in Jesus, the Word.

Genesis 2:3 (NKJV)
Then God blessed the seventh day and sanctified it, because in it He rested from all His work which God had created and made.
      Father, help me enter into the rest and blessing of the seventh day.

Genesis 2:7 (NKJV)
And the LORD God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living being.
      LORD God, breathe new life into me and into your church.

Genesis 2:15 (NKJV)
Then the LORD God took the man and put him in the garden of Eden to tend and keep it.
      Holy Spirit, help me discern and do the work you have set for me to do.

Psalm 4:5 (NKJV)
Offer the sacrifices of righteousness, and put your trust in the LORD.
      Jesus, please help me daily trust in you. I pray for your "Peace, be still" to calm the storms in my life.

Word: Look to me with hope and expectation.


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home
Geo Visitors Map

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?