This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Tuesday, January 12, 2016

 

2016 01 12


John 15:1-2 (NKJV)
"I am the true vine, and My Father is the vinedresser. Every branch in Me that does not bear fruit He takes away; and every branch that bears fruit He prunes, that it may bear more fruit."
      Father, prune away every unfruitful branch in my life.

John 15:4 (NKJV)
"Abide in Me, and I in you. As the branch cannot bear fruit of itself, unless it abides in the vine, neither can you, unless you abide in Me."
      Jesus, help me abide in you.

John 15:7 (NKJV)
"If you abide in Me, and My words abide in you, you will ask what you desire, and it shall be done for you."
      Holy Spirit, let Jesus' words abide in me.

John 15:10 (NKJV)
"If you keep My commandments, you will abide in My love, just as I have kept My Father's commandments and abide in His love."
      Jesus, please help me keep your commandments.

John 15:12 (NKJV)
"This is My commandment, that you love one another as I have loved you."
      Jesus, help us love one another as you and the Father and the Holy Spirit love one another.

Galatians 3:28 (NKJV)
There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither slave nor free, there is neither male nor female; for you are all one in Christ Jesus.
      Father, thank you for adopting me. Help all my children and theirs enter into this adoption.

Isaiah 61:1-3 (NKJV)
"The Spirit of the Lord GOD is upon Me, because the LORD has anointed Me To preach good tidings to the poor; He has sent Me to heal the brokenhearted, to proclaim liberty to the captives, and the opening of the prison to those who are bound; to proclaim the acceptable year of the LORD, and the day of vengeance of our god; to comfort all who mourn, to console those who mourn in Zion, to give them beauty for ashes, the oil of joy for mourning, the garment of praise for the spirit of heaviness; that they may be called trees of righteousness, the planting of the LORD, that He may be glorified."
      Holy Spirit, help me to be a disciple of Jesus and do the works he has done.

Isaiah 61:4 (NKJV)
And they shall rebuild the old ruins, they shall raise up the former desolations, and they shall repair the ruined cities, the desolations of many generations.
      Lord, repair this city.

Word: Pray for my righteousness in your city government.

Albany Intercessor


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home
Geo Visitors Map

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?