This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Monday, February 01, 2016

 

2016 02 01


John 6:29 (NKJV)
Jesus answered and said to them, "This is the work of God, that you believe in Him whom He sent."
      Jesus, help me do the work of God by believing you and believing in you.

John 6:35 (NKJV)
And Jesus said to them, "I am the bread of life. He who comes to Me shall never hunger, and he who believes in Me shall never thirst. "
      Holy Spirit, help me feed on Jesus.

Hebrews 11:1 (NKJV)
Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.
      Father, help me live a life of hope and faith.

Psalm 65:3 (NKJV)
Iniquities prevail against me; As for our transgressions, You will provide atonement for them.
      Jesus, thank you for providing the atonement for my iniquities.

Psalm 65:13 (NKJV)
The pastures are clothed with flocks; The valleys also are covered with grain; They shout for joy, they also sing.
      LORD, clothe our land with your bounty and help us rejoice in your goodness.

Word: Let me be your guide today.

I had a wonderful weekend visit with my brother Bret and his family in New Haven, CT. Our son Brett and his wife Sandra came over from Stamford. It was a great time. The cat was glad to see me back and almost immediately led me to the bag of Kitty Treats.

Albany Intercessor


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home
Geo Visitors Map

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?