This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Thursday, February 11, 2016

 

2016 02 11


John 17:9 (NKJV)
I pray for them. I do not pray for the world but for those whom You have given Me, for they are Yours.
      Jesus, thank you for claiming me as your own.

John 17:17 (NKJV)
Sanctify them by Your truth. Your word is truth.
      Holy Spirit, make me holy by your word of truth.

Philippians 3:12 (NKJV)
Not that I have already attained, or am already perfected; but I press on, that I may lay hold of that for which Christ Jesus has also laid hold of me.
      Father, help me press on as Paul did.

Habakkuk 3:2 (NKJV)
O LORD, I have heard your speech and was afraid; O LORD, revive Your work in the midst of the years! In the midst of the years make it known; in wrath remember mercy.
      Revive your people, LORD.

Habakkuk 3:17-18 (NKJV)
Though the fig tree may not blossom, nor fruit be on the vines; though the labor of the olive may fail, and the fields yield no food; though the flock may be cut off from the fold, and there be no herd in the stalls -- yet I will rejoice in the LORD, I will joy in the God of my salvation.
      Father, help me joy in you no matter what happens.

Psalm 37:24-25 (NKJV)
Though he fall, he shall not be utterly cast down; for the LORD upholds him with His hand. I have been young, and now am old; yet I have not seen the righteous forsaken, nor his descendants begging bread.
      Jesus, you have held me and blessed my children.

Psalm 37:40 (NKJV)
And the LORD shall help them and deliver them; He shall deliver them from the wicked, and save them, because they trust in Him.
      LORD, I trust in you and your saving work in my life. Thank you.

Word: I AM your blessing and your eternal reward.

Albany Intercessor


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home
Geo Visitors Map

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?