This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Monday, February 15, 2016

 

2016 02 15


      I had a great visit with our son Tamba and his family in northeast Massachusetts this weekend and a visit with my brother Bret and his family in New Haven, CT. I am enjoying the travel.

Mark 1:1 (NKJV)
The beginning of the gospel of Jesus Christ, the Son of God.
      Holy Spirit, help me begin each day with the Good News of Jesus Christ.

Mark 1:8 (NKJV)
"I indeed baptized you with water, but He will baptize you with the Holy Spirit."
      Jesus, please baptize me afresh with your Holy Spirit.

1 Corinthians 1:1 (NKJV)
Paul, called to be an apostle of Jesus Christ through the will of God, and Sosthenes our brother,
      Jesus, help us answer your call as Paul did.

1 Corinthians 1:18 (NKJV)
For the message of the cross is foolishness to those who are perishing, but to us who are being saved it is the power of God.
      Father, help me embrace the cross of your son Jesus.

Genesis 37:11 (NKJV)
And his brothers envied him, but his father kept the matter in mind.
      Holy Spirit, please help me keep in mind as Jacob and Mary did what you have said and done.

Psalm 44:26 (NKJV)
Arise for our help, and redeem us for Your mercies' sake.
      I look to you for help, redemption and mercy. Thank you.

Word: You are in my care.

A word received (10/8/06): Keep asking for eyes to see.

A word received (10/9/06): I Am calling my church back to me. I Am calling my bride to me. Pray for listening ears. Pray for this day by day.

A word received (11/9/06): Listen, listen my people for my word to you. Listen as you read scripture. Listen, listen to what I Am saying to you.

Albany Intercessor


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home
Geo Visitors Map

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?