This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Tuesday, August 02, 2016

 

2016 08 02

The next day John saw Jesus coming toward him, and said, "Behold! The Lamb of God who takes away the sin of the world! John 1:29 (NKJV)
      Holy Spirit, help us behold Jesus, the Lamb of God who takes away the sin of the world.

Then Peter said, "Silver and gold I do not have, but what I do have I give you: In the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, rise up and walk." Acts 3:6 (NKJV)
      Holy Spirit, help us recognize and value as Peter did what we are capable of giving your people.

So he, leaping up, stood and walked and entered the temple with them--walking, leaping, and praising God. Acts 3:8 (NKJV)
      Jesus, help me praise God as this man did for all that you have done for me.

And the LORD said to Gideon, "The people who are with you are too many for Me to give the Midianites into their hands, lest Israel claim glory for itself against Me, saying, 'My own hand has saved me.' Judges 7:2 (NKJV)
      So he answered and said to me: "This is the word of the LORD to Zerubbabel: 'Not by might nor by power, but by My Spirit,' Says the LORD of hosts. Zechariah 4:6 (NKJV) LORD, help me depend on your strength and power and not my own.

How precious is Your lovingkindness, O God! Therefore the children of men put their trust under the shadow of Your wings. They are abundantly satisfied with the fullness of Your house, and You give them drink from the river of Your pleasures. For with You is the fountain of life; in Your light we see light. Psalm 36:7-9 (NKJV)
      Lord, help me daily drink from your river of living water.

A word received: Listen, listen for my word of prompting.


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home
Geo Visitors Map

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?