This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Thursday, August 04, 2016

 

2016 08 04

Philip found Nathanael and said to him, "We have found Him of whom Moses in the law, and also the prophets, wrote--Jesus of Nazareth, the son of Joseph." John 1:45 (NKJV)       Jesus, please help me share what I have found in you with others.

And Nathanael said to him, "Can anything good come out of Nazareth?" Philip said to him, "Come and see." John 1:46 (NKJV)       Holy Spirit, help me invite others to "Come and see," what I have found in Jesus.

Jesus saw Nathanael coming toward Him, and said of him, "Behold, an Israelite indeed, in whom is no deceit!" John 1:47 (NKJV)       Holy Spirit, set me free from all guile and deceit.

"If we this day are judged for a good deed done to a helpless man, by what means he has been made well, let it be known to you all, and to all the people of Israel, that by the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, whom you crucified, whom God raised from the dead, by Him this man stands here before you whole." Acts 4:9-10 (NKJV)       Father, help me give the glory to Jesus as Peter did.

"Nor is there salvation in any other, for there is no other name under heaven given among men by which we must be saved." Acts 4:12 (NKJV)       Father, help me honor the name of Jesus by word and deed.

But Gideon said to them, "I will not rule over you, nor shall my son rule over you; the LORD shall rule over you." Judges 8:23 (NKJV)       LORD, rule over me.

Then Gideon made it into an ephod and set it up in his city, Ophrah. And all Israel played the harlot with it there. It became a snare to Gideon and to his house. Judges 8:27 (NKJV)       LORD, it is so easy to play the harlot with the things we have made and done; help us repent of this.

So it was, as soon as Gideon was dead, that the children of Israel again played the harlot with the Baals, and made Baal-Berith their god. Thus the children of Israel did not remember the LORD their God, who had delivered them from the hands of all their enemies on every side; nor did they show kindness to the house of Jerubbaal (Gideon) in accordance with the good he had done for Israel. Judges 8:33-35 (NKJV)       Holy Spirit, help me remember what you have done for me and show kindness to those who have blessed me.

Out of the depths I have cried to You, O LORD; Lord, hear my voice! Let Your ears be attentive to the voice of my supplications. Psalm 130:1-2 (NKJV)       LORD, out of the depths and miry clay we call to you for one another; hear our cry and have mercy on us.

I wait for the LORD, my soul waits, and in His word I do hope. Psalm 130:5 (NKJV)       LORD, I hope in your word and in you; daily redeem me from my sins.

A word received: Wait on me; hope in me. I AM able to do what you cannot.

Albany Intercessor


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home
Geo Visitors Map

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?