This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Saturday, August 13, 2016

 

2016 08 13

When Jesus saw him lying there, and knew that he already had been in that condition a long time, He said to him, "Do you want to be made well?" John 5:6 (NKJV)
      Yes, Lord, I do.

Jesus said to him, "Rise, take up your bed and walk." John 5:8 (NKJV)
      Holy Spirit, help me arise at Jesus' word.

Afterward Jesus found him in the temple, and said to him, "See, you have been made well. Sin no more, lest a worse thing come upon you." John 5:14 (NKJV)
      Father, let freedom from sin flow out of my healing.

Therefore the Jews sought all the more to kill Him, because He not only broke the Sabbath, but also said that God was His Father, making Himself equal with God. John 5:18 (NKJV)
      Holy Trinity, One God, continue your work in me.

I have surely seen the oppression of my people who are in Egypt; I have heard their groaning and have come down to deliver them. And now come, I will send you to Egypt." ' Acts 7:34 (NKJV)
      LORD, look upon the oppression of your people in Egypt and the Middle East and deliver them.

This is he who was in the congregation in the wilderness with the Angel who spoke to him on Mount Sinai, and with our fathers, the one who received the living oracles to give to us, whom our fathers would not obey, but rejected. And in their hearts they turned back to Egypt, saying to Aaron, 'Make us gods to go before us; as for this Moses who brought us out of the land of Egypt, we do not know what has become of him.' Acts 7:38-40 (NKJV)
      Holy Spirit, show us where we have turned back to bondage and away from the path you have marked out for us.

Oh, sing to the LORD a new song! For He has done marvelous things; His right hand and His holy arm have gained Him the victory. Psalm 98:1 (NKJV)
      Lord, help me join in that new song; for you have done marvelous things.

For He is coming to judge the earth. With righteousness He shall judge the world, And the peoples with equity. Psalm 98:9 (NKJV)
      Jesus, come soon with your righteious judgment.

In the day when I cried out, You answered me, and made me bold with strength in my soul. Psalm 138:3 (NKJV)
      Holy Father, please give me your strength in my soul.

Though I walk in the midst of trouble, You will revive me; You will stretch out Your hand against the wrath of my enemies, and Your right hand will save me. The LORD will perfect that which concerns me; Your mercy, O LORD, endures forever; do not forsake the works of Your hands. Psalm 138:7-8 (NKJV)
      LORD, I ask you to revive me and perfect your work in me. Thank you.

A word received: Turn your heart to me; let me do in you what you cannot.

Schenectady City Mission Prayer Table Report, Thursday,August 11, 2016, 4:30 - 6:10 p.m.. Torre Bissell from St. Ann's Amsterdam, and Chuck Rinaldo from Christ Church Schenectady. This took place during the evening meal at the City Mission.

+--indicates received a wooden cross made by Dennis Adams of North Carolina

+Akash (young man) -- a place to live
+Kyle (Resident) -- (he brought Akash for prayer), Kyle's mother had died the day before.

+Ronald (Resident) -- Mother died, left four children

Chuck (in mobile wheel chair) -- to be a positive model for his grandchildren

Jordan (staff) -- prayed for peace at the community meal and that all "drama" would be kept outside

Gary (staff) -- Prayed for spiritual refreshment

Ted (volunteer) -- He prayed for the angry young man who had to be sent out of the community meal

+Josh (young man) -- just got out of prison 3 days before; prayed about behavior that got him into prison.

Pete (man) -- "I'm having a crisis of faith; I just can't believe that Jesus is God." We urged him to invite Jesus into his heart and let Jesus reveal to him who he is. He did this.

+++++Five children came for crosses. Destiny and Manyara prayed they would see their father.

Glenn (man) -- He prayed, "Our Father who art in heaven, hallowed be thy name, thy kingdom come, thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven."

+Will (man) He gave his burdens to Jesus.

Albany Intercessor


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home
Geo Visitors Map

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?