This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Tuesday, August 16, 2016

 

2016 08 16

"I can of Myself do nothing. As I hear, I judge; and My judgment is righteous, because I do not seek My own will but the will of the Father who sent Me." John 5:30 (NKJV)
      Jesus, I can of myself do nothing. Help me to set aside my will and seek the will of my Father in heaven.

"There is another who bears witness of Me, and I know that the witness which He witnesses of Me is true." John 5:32 (NKJV)
      Jesus, I ask for more of the witness of your Holy Spirit in my life.

"How can you believe, who receive honor from one another, and do not seek the honor that comes from the only God?" John 5:44 (NKJV)
      Father, please help me repent of seeking honor from anyone but you.

As for Saul, he made havoc of the church, entering every house, and dragging off men and women, committing them to prison. Therefore those who were scattered went everywhere preaching the word. Acts 8:3-4 (NKJV)
      Lord, I pray that even while havoc is being made of your church in many lands, that you will cause the gospel to be spread abroad in new places.

Now when the apostles who were at Jerusalem heard that Samaria had received the word of God, they sent Peter and John to them, who, when they had come down, prayed for them that they might receive the Holy Spirit. Acts 8:14-15 (NKJV)
      Father, raise up an apostolic ministry among us so that we all may receive the power of your Holy Spirit.

O LORD my God, I cried out to You, and You healed me. Psalm 30:2 (NKJV)
      Thank you, LORD, for all the healing you have brought into my life.

Hear, O LORD, and have mercy on me; LORD, be my helper!" Psalm 30:10 (NKJV)
      LORD, be my helper day by day.

Teach me Your way, O LORD; I will walk in Your truth; unite my heart to fear Your name. Psalm 86:11 (NKJV)
      Holy Spirit, teach me and help me walk in your truth and give me an undivided heart. Thank you.

A word received: Walk with me today -- I will guide you so that your foot does not slip.

Albany Intercessor


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home
Geo Visitors Map

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?