This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Wednesday, August 17, 2016

 

2016 08 17

"There is a lad here who has five barley loaves and two small fish, but what are they among so many?" Then Jesus said, "Make the people sit down." Now there was much grass in the place. So the men sat down, in number about five thousand. And Jesus took the loaves, and when He had given thanks He distributed them to the disciples, and the disciples to those sitting down; and likewise of the fish, as much as they wanted. John 6:9-11 (NKJV)
      Jesus, I offer you what I have for your purposes and blessing.

So when they were filled, He said to His disciples, "Gather up the fragments that remain, so that nothing is lost." John 6:12 (NKJV)
      Jesus, gather up the fragments of my life so that nothing is lost.

And when they had preached the gospel to that city and made many disciples, they returned to Lystra, Iconium, and Antioch, strengthening the souls of the disciples, exhorting them to continue in the faith, and saying, "We must through many tribulations enter the kingdom of God." Acts 14:21-22 (NKJV)
      Holy Spirit, help me freely use the gifts you have given me for the benefit of others.

Be angry, and do not sin. meditate within your heart on your bed, and be still. Offer the sacrifices of righteousness, and put your trust in the LORD. Psalm 4:4-5 (NKJV)
      LORD, help me lay aside wrath and anger and put my trust in you.

I will both lie down in peace, and sleep; For You alone, O LORD, make me dwell in safety. Psalm 4:8 (NKJV)
      Lord, help me daily lie down and sleep in your peace and protecting arms. Thank you.

A word received: Find your rest in me.

A word received: Look to me for help in the storm.

Albany Intercessor


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home
Geo Visitors Map

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?