This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Thursday, August 18, 2016

 

2016 08 18

Then the sea arose because a great wind was blowing. So when they had rowed about three or four miles, they saw Jesus walking on the sea and drawing near the boat; and they were afraid. But He said to them, "It is I; do not be afraid." John 6:18-20 (NKJV)
      Jesus, when there is a rising sea and the winds are blowing, please come to me as you did with your disciples. Help me let go of my fear.

Jesus answered them and said, "Most assuredly, I say to you, you seek Me, not because you saw the signs, but because you ate of the loaves and were filled. Do not labor for the food which perishes, but for the food which endures to everlasting life, which the Son of Man will give you, because God the Father has set His seal on Him." John 6:26-27 (NKJV)
      Jesus, help me labor for the food which lasts to eternal life.

Now an angel of the Lord spoke to Philip, saying, "Arise and go toward the south along the road which goes down from Jerusalem to Gaza." This is desert. Acts 8:26 (NKJV)
      Holy Spirit, help us go wherever you direct us.

Then Philip opened his mouth, and beginning at this Scripture, preached Jesus to him. Acts 8:35 (NKJV)
      Holy Spirit, help me open the Scriptures to others.

Now as they went down the road, they came to some water. And the eunuch said, "See, here is water. What hinders me from being baptized?" Acts 8:36 (NKJV)
      Father, don't let me hinder anyone from coming into the new life with your Son, Jesus.

Then the LORD said to Satan, "Have you considered My servant Job, that there is none like him on the earth, a blameless and upright man, one who fears God and shuns evil?" Job 1:8 (NKJV)
      LORD, help me to be blameless and upright, and fear you and shun all evil.

Then Job arose, tore his robe, and shaved his head; and he fell to the ground and worshiped. And he said: "Naked I came from my mother's womb, and naked shall I return there. The LORD gave, and the LORD has taken away; blessed be the name of the LORD." Job 1:20-21 (NKJV)
      


Restore us, O God of hosts; Cause Your face to shine, And we shall be saved! Psalm 80:7 (NKJV)
      Restore us, O God of hosts; cause your face to shine upon us and we shall be saved.

The LORD is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? The LORD is the strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid? Psalm 27:1 (NKJV)
      LORD, help me give over all my fears to you.

One thing I have desired of the LORD, that will I seek: that I may dwell in the house of the LORD all the days of my life, to behold the beauty of the LORD, and to inquire in His temple. Psalm 27:4 (NKJV)
      LORD, let my home be a dwelling place for your Spirit all the days of my life.

Wait on the LORD; be of good courage, and He shall strengthen your heart; wait, I say, on the LORD! Psalm 27:14 (NKJV)
      Jesus, strengthen my heart and help me wait on you.

A word received: You are in my hand: rest and be content there.

Albany Intercessor


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home
Geo Visitors Map

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?