This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Friday, August 19, 2016

 

2016 08 19

Do not labor for the food which perishes, but for the food which endures to everlasting life, which the Son of Man will give you, because God the Father has set His seal on Him." John 6:27 (NKJV)
      Jesus, help me labor for enduring food.

Jesus answered and said to them, "This is the work of God, that you believe in Him whom He sent." John 6:29 (NKJV)
      Holy Spirit, keep me steady in Jesus.

Then Jesus said to them, "Most assuredly, I say to you, Moses did not give you the bread from heaven, but My Father gives you the true bread from heaven. For the bread of God is He who comes down from heaven and gives life to the world." John 6:32-33 (NKJV)
      Father, help me feast on Jesus.

And Jesus said to them, "I am the bread of life. He who comes to Me shall never hunger, and he who believes in Me shall never thirst." John 6:35 (NKJV)
      Jesus, Bread of Life, I come to you to receive all that you have for me.

"And this is the will of Him who sent Me, that everyone who sees the Son and believes in Him may have everlasting life; and I will raise him up at the last day." John 6:40 (NKJV)
      Jesus, I live in the hope of the resurrection and eternal life with you.

As he journeyed he came near Damascus, and suddenly a light shone around him from heaven. Then he fell to the ground, and heard a voice saying to him, "Saul, Saul, why are you persecuting Me?" Acts 9:3-4 (NKJV)
      Jesus, let your holy light shine on all who go forth to persecute your church.

But he said to her, "You speak as one of the foolish women speaks. Shall we indeed accept good from God, and shall we not accept adversity?" In all this Job did not sin with his lips. Job 2:10 (NKJV)
      Father, please help me accept adversity along with the good times you give me. Help me persevere with the grace you gave Paul (2 Corinthians 11:22-30).

Blessed is he whose transgression is forgiven, whose sin is covered. Psalm 32:1 (NKJV)
      Jesus, thank you for covering over my sin with our blood.

Blessed is the man to whom the LORD does not impute iniquity, And in whose spirit there is no deceit. Psalm 32:2 (NKJV)
      Holy Spirit, cleanse my spirit of all deceit.

You are my hiding place; You shall preserve me from trouble; You shall surround me with songs of deliverance. Psalm 32:7 (NKJV)
      LORD, surround me with songs of deliverance.

Search me, O God, and know my heart; Try me, and know my anxieties; Psalm 139:23 (NKJV)
      Holy Spirit, search my heart and cleanse it.
A word received: Look to Me for help in the dark times.

Albany Intercessor


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home
Geo Visitors Map

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?